drink the drink, taste the fruit,
and resign yourself to the influences of each.
~Henry David Thoreau~
- We don’t have to apologize for crying.
- Men happily hold the door open for us to pass through first.
- We can spend as much time getting ready and it is just expected.
- All we have to do is give “the look” and everyone listens.
- It is A-O-K to get a pedicure.
- We have no problem matching our clothes.
- Mowing and the garbage is not considered our normal duties.
- The world stops when we get hurt.
- Ooohing and aaahing over flowers and babies is acceptable.
- All hair lengths are acceptable – short, medium, long and longer.
Take a few minutes to contemplate the joys of being a woman and being in YOUR life.
YOU ARE SPECIAL!