After an extended leave during which time I occasionally posted to let you all know that I was living, I’m now back to share some big news. Let me give you a quick run down:
- Alyssa is very happy and healthy.
- I am employed albeit under employed, but I’m grateful nonetheless.
- Bella is healthy and more of a princess than ever before.
- Summer turned into fall and now I would say winter is upon us in beautiful Virginia.
- Turtle is thriving and still doing his normal tricks of greeting me when I come home, reading books and dancing with me and Bella.
- Mom has been working on Christmas presents all year and is getting excited because it is just around the corner. We are all excited too because we know she has once again made us each an afghan and we can’t wait to see what Mom came up with this year.
So that’s the low down, but I left one thing out.
“And we are put on this earth a little space that we might learn to bear the beams of love.”
~ William Blake ~
You all know how much I love my family and friends. Most especially how much I love my daughter.
“Love recognizes no barriers. It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at its destination full of hope.”
~ Maya Angelou ~
Hope is related to faith and you all know that I’m not good at either hoping or having faith, but God forgives the weakness in me apparently. I’m very blessed.
What exactly did I leave out?
I left out November 25, 2015.
The day before Thanksgiving.
I’m getting married.
Yes, you read that correctly. In less than 16 days I am getting married. We both are very in love, happy, and thankful to share the rest of our lives with each other.
I’m sure you want more details and pictures, but that will have to wait until the next post!
I know…I always keep you hanging! LOL