Funny eCards And I Love The Sarcasm

by Sherry Riter in Chuckle

Sometimes driving down the highway a really funny idea for an ecard jumps in my mind. Unfortunately, by the time I get home, the “genius” though has disappear. That’s okay because I still found some really cute ecards.

Stalker Obsession

ecards funny theres no worse feeling than lying next to the person

Sticking To The Diet

ecards funny please tell me about your diet

Pinterest Addiction

ecards funny pinterest makes me afraid to throw anything away

Addictive Personality

ecards funny having an addictive personality

Men Understanding Women

ecards funny a womans mind

The Greatest Haiku

ecards funny a haiku about getting out of bed

Exercise Love

ecards funny if it wasnt for incredible willpower

ecards funny your presneeze face

1 Joan July 24, 2013 at 1:02 pm

Too, too funny! My favorite was “Men Understanding Women.” That’s sooo you! 🙂

2 Sherry Riter July 24, 2013 at 10:24 pm

LOL Yep! All those tabs are definitely me and it usually drives people nuts…even women! LOL

3 Angel July 24, 2013 at 10:10 pm

Cute post. Your blog is wonderful. Thanks for sharing with at today at our Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop.
Angel @ sewcraftyangel

4 Sherry Riter July 26, 2013 at 12:19 pm

Thank you so much! 🙂

5 Rosey July 24, 2013 at 10:21 pm

LOL, my husband hates all of those open tabs on the computer (and probably the ones in my mind too).

6 Sherry Riter July 24, 2013 at 10:25 pm

Rosey, I sometimes have 50+ tabs open at once, so you can guess how crazy that makes people. LOL Cheers my fellow open tab friend! LOL

7 teresa vett July 25, 2013 at 2:31 pm

I love these,lol. I am finding since I am getting older that some of my tabs are overlapping! Like I wanted to strain my noodles from the liquid for my liquid diet. I did and they went right down the drain hole in the sink! Tom asked, “How you gonna drink it now?” Duh! Then there was the time I used my hair spray for the room deodorizer and then asked myself, “Why the heck did I do that?” This will upset Sherry, but I took my medicine twice one day just because it was sitting on my countertop!! I realized it before I swallowed it all! lol, I can still laugh at that because I am not dead. This could go on, but I have to get off before I forget my appointment with the

8 Sherry Riter July 26, 2013 at 12:22 pm

Ha! Ha! That makes me think of the absent-minded professor.