Some Little Laughs For The Day

Humorous Quotes With Cartoon Pictures 2

Rolling My Eyes

Humorous Quotes With Cartoon Pictures 1

Make My Day

Humorous Quotes With Cartoon Pictures 14

1 Skip_D June 5, 2013 at 1:18 pm

lol – good ones! I especially like the one about too much storage space… ROFLOL!!!

2 Sherry Riter June 6, 2013 at 8:20 am

😉

3 teresa vett June 5, 2013 at 3:29 pm

I cracked up with the boots—the obsessed—and true love. I needed it terribly, lol. This diet for hypoglycemia is killing me, If the sugar low does not do it the diet will. It is working thus far, some what. Every soul is different and we have to each find what works so wish your mother your blessings. I feel like an eating machine, I have an alarm set so I do not forget. I took my sugar just now and it was 121, wow not seen that in a lonnnnnnnnng time. The depression is 60 percent better, I am crocheting and wanting to sew, does that tell you anything? That is why I love the fabric cartoon.

4 Sherry Riter June 6, 2013 at 8:23 am

Sorry you are having it rough. Glad the post made you laugh. 😀

5 Liz June 6, 2013 at 2:23 am

Haha, I really love Some Ecards! I think my favorites from these are the Facebook one and the Pluto/Twinkies one!

Also, Twinkies are coming back. Someone bought Hostees. :p Hopefully they’ll work on bringing back the other snacks that were so loved as well.

6 Sherry Riter June 6, 2013 at 8:22 am