It is a well known fact that I do not like to exercise because it makes me tired, sore and is boring. However, I have found an exercise that I don’t think I would mind one bit.
FitWet Underwater Exercise Bike
So what does the bike underwater include?
- Adhering foam pedals
- Triple thick saddle
- LED multifunction touch screen
- 12 jets
- Ergonomic handles
What can exercising with the FitWet underwater bike do for the body?
- Heart rate and burned calories measures
- Burns up to 800 calories per hour
- Improve muscle balance
- Reduces cellulite
- Reshape the body
- Activate the blood circulation
- Restores the articular flexibility
- Reloads calcium to the bones
- Fight water retention
- Slow down the cardiac rhythm
- 12 times higher intensity than in the air
- Muscle strength and endurance improved by safe controlled motion
- Invigoration of all the muscles with low impact on articulations
- Builds up cardiovascular endurance
With all that good stuff, I think the main reason I like this form of exercise is because the bike is underwater and has massaging jets. I love, love, love water which is why I take very long showers. No regrets or shame with that confession! I also can’t ever get enough massaging. I think FitWet is a great idea!
What do you think…yes or no to the FitWet underwater exercise bike with magnificent massaging jets?