Chuckle, Laugh And Don’t Crack A Rib

by Sherry Riter in Chuckle

Once again, it is time to laugh because it is one of my favorite things to do. These cartoon funnies always make me feel happier!

cartoon joke quote chuckle laugh 10

cartoon joke quote chuckle laugh 4

Sometimes The Truth Is Truth

cartoon joke quote chuckle laugh 3

Rabbits, Dogs, Oh My!

cartoon joke quote chuckle laugh 2

cartoon joke quote chuckle laugh 11

I Always Feel This Way!!!

cartoon joke quote chuckle laugh 1

I love smiling and laughing. Hopefully, you did the same as you read these funny cartoons today.

1 Peter Spenser May 21, 2013 at 5:28 am

Yes, but I’m enough of a nit picker that it bothers me that someone who takes the trouble to create a clever cartoon can’t be bothered to make sure that it’s correct, and thus illiteracy continues its insidious spread all over the Internet.

It’s supposed to be “liar’s pants.”

2 Sherry Riter May 21, 2013 at 7:33 am

LOL Sooo many people don’t know how to spell or correct punctuation. I’m actually in a family like that…Mom, Dad and my daughter can’t spell! “Liars” I can tolerate, but if it said “Your” instead of “You’re,” I wouldn’t have even posted it. That’s the one that drives me nuts! 😉

3 teresa1944 May 21, 2013 at 1:46 pm

Forget it, we are not texting instead of calling. This little way of dropping a hint does not work,lol.
For those who have to read and correct the spelling or grammar miss the whole effect of it being funny. I am glad I cannot spell I at least get to enjoy what I read. A nick picker sees a rose this way, Oh it has a bug on it, there are thorns and it is wet. One who really sees the world see the rose like this, wow, isn’t this beautiful and it smells so good, has petals like velvet and the color is so deep. Now , mom loved those funnies, and they were all written perfect because they made me laugh.

4 Sherry Riter May 23, 2013 at 7:20 am

LOL You’re funny. No, I don’t want to receive long texts from you instead of phone calls! (rolling my eyes) LOL

I’m glad the funnies made you laugh, Mom, and I certainly know that spelling is verrrrrrrrrrrrry low on your list of priorities. LOL 😉

5 Flo Patterson May 21, 2013 at 7:34 pm

OMG These are jokes,not a sixth grade english test. Very,very funny!!

6 Sherry Riter May 23, 2013 at 6:51 am

LOL I’m glad you enjoyed them!

7 Young Werther May 23, 2013 at 1:38 am

Thank you for the smile!

8 Sherry Riter May 23, 2013 at 6:46 am