The Source Of My Greatest Joy And Happiness – My Daughter

by Sherry Riter in Alyssa,Family

What gruesome, horrible creature did Alyssa dress up like for Halloween?

Ummm…no. Alyssa never wanted to be ugly or scary when she dressed up for anything including Halloween.

This year was no exception.

It was just another day for Alyssa to be my beautiful daughter.

My Child Beautiful Alyssa

“A daughter is the happy memories of the past,
the joyful moments of the present,
and the hope and promise of the future.”
~ Author Unknown ~

1 mom November 14, 2012 at 1:40 am

This is one of my favorite posts,lol. I cannot wonder why. She is a work of art in her Nanny’s eyes and she always takes my breath a way, as does her mother.

2 Sherry Riter November 14, 2012 at 7:11 pm

Yes, she does have that affect on me too.

3 Tim King November 14, 2012 at 2:16 pm

Is it even humanly possible for Alyssa to dress up as a gruesome, horrible creature? I’m having a hard time even imagining that. 🙂

4 Sherry Riter November 14, 2012 at 7:11 pm

LOL I would love to see her try!!!

5 Joan November 14, 2012 at 3:34 pm

I looked at that picture of Alyssa and thought to myself, “Alyssa is SO BEAUTIFUL!” She really is! But then you only have to look at her mother and maternal grandmother to see where Alyssa gets her great looks!

I am so happy that you have such a beautiful, kind, loving and giving daughter in your life. Yes, I can see that she is your true joy and happiness, but then Alyssa is also blessed to have such a beautiful, kind, loving and giving mother such as you are and have always been in her life! 🙂

6 Sherry Riter November 14, 2012 at 7:29 pm

Thank you very much, Joan. {{{hugsss}}}

7 PJ November 16, 2012 at 1:37 am

What a beautiful young woman Alyssa is. I couldn’t have said it better myself Joan. She is definitely her ‘MOTHER’S daughter when it comes to her beauty. Since I don’t know her in person, I choose to think she is the same on the inside as well, because I’m sure “mom” brought her up in her likeness (as well as the likeness of Christ) which means to say THEY are beautiful inside and out. God Bless,
I love and miss y’all!

8 Sherry Riter November 17, 2012 at 1:17 pm

Thank you very much PJ.

We miss you too!!!!

9 katlupe November 18, 2012 at 4:08 pm

She is very beautiful woman. Wow, she grew up so fast. Right under our eyes, reading your blog. One day she was a teen, now she looks like a very grown up woman. It is great that you and her are so close.

10 Sherry Riter November 18, 2012 at 5:31 pm

Yes Katlupe! It seems to have happened so very fast!

Thank you. I’m so thankful she loves me. {{{hugsss}}}

11 Cortney - The Mommyhood Project November 26, 2012 at 5:21 pm

She is gorgeous – no need to change, even for a day 🙂

12 Sherry Riter November 26, 2012 at 9:55 pm