It is time for a toast…
Goodbye Summer! I won’t miss you!
Welcome cooler weather and autumn!
My Top 11 Favorite Things To Do In The Fall
It has been way too hot this summer! I’m just not into hot, hot summer days. I love the cool crisp days of autumn and the brrrr cold of winter. So here are some of the things I like to do best when the air is cool and nature is quiet…
- Go to Graves Mountain Apple Festival and bask in the fresh mountain air.
- Go on a hayride to pick pumpkins to decorate and carve from the pumpkin patch.
- Enjoy a leisurely drive through the fall foliage.
- Take long walks until my cheeks and nose turn pink.
- Cook homemade apple butter.
- Cook homemade apple sauce.
- Slowly cook beef stew making the whole house smell delicious. Yum!
- Pull out the sweaters and flannel to stay warm and snuggly. They make me very cuddly.
- Wear special hoodies!
- Drink homemade hot chocolate with lots of Homemade Gourmet Marshmallows With Ghirardelli Chocolate.
- Re-imagine life – Recognize accomplishments and set goals for the coming year.
I am so ready for this season and all the positive changes that I know will take place soon.
What are some of the things you do when the weather gets cooler? Have you started thinking about what changes you want to make in your life next year?