Kyle Bean Art – Paper And A Little More

by Sherry Riter in Art

Kyle Bean’s art caught my attention immediately not only because it was paper, but because his folds are precise. I love crisp folded edges on paper. Kyle’s specialty is designing hand crafted models, set design and art direction. He is known throughout the world and has worked on a diverse range of projects. Obviously, Kyle Bean has talent and a great imagination. His studio is on the sea in Brighton and he also works in London.

Meirion Pritchard, Art Director at Wallpaper, said, “Whatever the project and whatever the medium, Kyle always gives you that little bit of magic.”

Black and Gold Windows

KyleBean Black and Gold Windows art

KyleBean Black and Gold Windows art4

KyleBean Black and Gold Windows art3

Paper Police Dog Hogan

KyleBean Police Dog Hogan paper art

KyleBean Police Dog Hogan paper art2

Pencil Shaving Portraits

KyleBean Pencil shaving portraits art

White Paper Model Fighter Jet

KyleBean White paper model fighter jet paper art

Anatomical Paper Heart

KyleBean anatomical heart paper art

Killing Time Paper Watch

KyleBean Killing Time paper art

The Future of Books Paper Art

KyleBean The Future of Books paper art

Viewpoint Communities Cover With Paper Art

KyleBean Viewpoint 'Communities' cover paper art

Paper Music Manuscript Covered Instruments

KyleBean Music manuscript covered instruments paper art

KyleBean Music covered instruments art

Louis Vuitton Paper Suits

KyleBean Louis Vuitton Suits paper art

Egg Shell Art – What Came First?

KyleBean What Came First egg art

KyleBean What Came First egg art closeup

I think I like the Louis Vuitton Suits (I love a man in a suit) and the chicken made of eggs. I’m sure you already know why I love the chicken so much. ;)

What is your favorite art piece by Kyle Bean?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

mom September 18, 2012 at 1:05 am

Oh my gosh , I love the suits!! The chicken is definitely something you would like, lol. I love the plane! Great post Sher. Talent is everywhere!!

Sherry Riter September 18, 2012 at 1:27 am

I’m glad you enjoyed it, Mom.

I thought it was so amazing that he made a CHICKEN out of the EGGS. Just TOO cool!

Skip_D September 18, 2012 at 4:43 am

Amazing!!! Yes, my favorite is also the chicken ;)

Sherry Riter September 19, 2012 at 8:01 am
Joan Penfold September 18, 2012 at 5:40 am

I think I love the very first one, Black and Gold Windows and then the pencil shaving portraits. That is so cool.
Have you seen the guy who does the sand art in seconds on America’s Got Talent? He is very clever.
If we are getting in to art, and I understand your theme here is paper art, I would have to hit the glass art world, starting with Chihuly, as I am enamored by him and could spend hours staring at his work.
The Salvidor Dali Museum is also somewhat local if you want an education!

Sherry Riter September 19, 2012 at 8:03 am

The artist said that Black and Gold Windows was one of his most difficult to create.

I don’t watch much TV, so I haven’t seen the sand art guy. I’ll have to YouTube him. :D

Susanne September 18, 2012 at 6:27 am

Good Morning,

Chickens give me the heebie jeebies…trauma from childhood..lol. I had to look at Kyle’s work two and three times. I think the watch is pretty incredible. I have always found them to be an timeless accessory whose style is a excellent reflection of the person wearing it. Therefore, one should have many. I can’t believe the kids of today can’t tell time on a watch. Oh and the silver nail polish in the photo is funky too!

Thanks for injecting some culture into my day! Have a happy one…

Sherry Riter September 19, 2012 at 8:04 am

I love the silver nail polish too!!! LOL It immediately caught my eye. I bet Alyssa would flip if I painted my nails like that LOL

Joan September 18, 2012 at 6:58 am

Please, Redhead Riter, don’t ask me what is your favorite art piece by Kyle Bean? I have been up half the night trying to decide. I like them all! :)

Joan September 18, 2012 at 6:59 am

Must I choose a favorite? :)

Joan September 18, 2012 at 7:08 am

Well, okay, it’s 4:08 A.M. PST and I really want to go to bed. So, I’ll choose my favorite Kyle Bean piece and call it a night! My favorite is The Future of Books Paper Art. I guess I chose that one because I’m a writer. :)

Joan September 18, 2012 at 7:14 am

My second favorite Kyle Bean piece is Paper Music Manuscript Covered Instruments! I guess I chose that one because my son is a musician. :)

Joan September 18, 2012 at 7:18 am

My third favorite Kyle Bean piece is Killing Time Paper Watch. I guess I chose that one because I’m tired and I want to go to sleep. It is now 4:18 A.M. PST :)

Joan September 18, 2012 at 7:21 am

Should I continue on? Somewhere in the back of my mind I hear Skip saying to me, “That’s enough, Joan, you can go to sleep!” :)

Joan September 18, 2012 at 7:26 am

Thank you, Skip, for stopping me, or I would have been up all night choosing the order of my favorite Kyle Bean pieces! But honestly, I really loved them all! :)

Sherry Riter September 19, 2012 at 8:08 am

I’m glad you enjoyed them, Joan. Hopefully you finally went to sleep!

Sherry Riter September 19, 2012 at 8:07 am

Wow! You can hear skip that far away in your mind? ;) LOL

Sherry Riter September 19, 2012 at 8:06 am

Oh my gosh!!!

Sherry Riter September 19, 2012 at 8:06 am

Your son is an excellent musician!

Sherry Riter September 19, 2012 at 8:05 am

Good grief! Go to bed!

Annie September 18, 2012 at 3:14 pm

Amazing talent and the details are incredible. If I have to pick one, I think the pencil shaving portraits have to be at the top of the list. The chicken is incredible too, well they are all incredible.

Sherry Riter September 19, 2012 at 8:08 am

The pencil shavings made me think about how easy it would be to just blow them away. LOL I’m sure he eventually glued them down, but not in the beginning!