Fingernail Moon In A Pink And Blue Sky

by Sherry Riter in Moon,Nature

Sometimes there are moments when words are not necessary. All you have to do is stand, look and let the feeling caress your soul…

fingernail moon pink blue sky 1

fingernail moon pink blue sky 2

fingernail moon pink blue sky 3

fingernail moon pink blue sky 4

fingernail moon pink blue sky 5

fingernail moon pink blue sky 6

fingernail moon pink blue sky 7

“May you have warm words on a cold evening,
a full moon on a dark night and
a smooth road all the way to your door.”
~ Irish Blessings ~

fingernail moon pink blue sky 8

Sherry Riter, also known as The Redhead Riter. Sherry is witty, intelligent and addictive as she writes about cooking, family, marriage, failures, blogging tips, art, humor, inspiration, travel, PTSD and aging. Her goal is to inspire, motivate, educate and to make her audience laugh. Sherry embraces being a redhead and helps others to see the redhead point of view…"In some eras redheads were worshipped while others thought us witches. Personally, I like the former and think every day is 'Love a redhead day!'" She can also be found on Facebook, Google+, Pinterest, StumbleUpon, Linkedin, tweeting as @TheRedheadRiter and you can subscribe to her free blog feed.

1 Gin September 27, 2012 at 9:26 am

Beautiful!! Both the words AND the photos.

2 Sherry Riter September 27, 2012 at 8:19 pm

Thank you, Gin. I’m glad you enjoyed the post. :)

3 Joan September 27, 2012 at 10:04 am

Redhead Riter, you wrote, “Sometimes there are moments when words are not necessary.” Ummm. Okay, if you say so. I’m going to make a comment using no words! Watch for it below. :)

4 Joan September 27, 2012 at 10:10 am

I tried to type a comment using no words, but it didn’t work! This is the message I got when I hit submit, “ERROR: please type a comment.” Seriously. That really was the comment that popped up! There goes your theory, “Sometimes there are moments when words are not necessary.” :)

5 Joan September 27, 2012 at 10:14 am

And then there are moments when words are necessary. Like to tell you that I loved the title of your post, “Fingernail Moon In A Pink And Blue Sky.” :)

6 Joan September 27, 2012 at 10:15 am

And I also loved the pictures! The moon did look like a fingernail! :)

7 Joan September 27, 2012 at 10:16 am

Anyone ever tell you how creative you are? Your creativity knows no limits! :)

8 Sherry Riter September 27, 2012 at 8:21 pm

You’re so funny, Joan. The moment I read that you were going to try to do a comment with nothing in it, I laughed because I knew it would reject it. LOL I can just imagine your surprise when that message popped up and told you that you couldn’t do it. You made a good point…sometimes words are very necessary and I love the way you are so wordy. :D I love words! Glad you enjoyed the post. I couldn’t believe that I was actually able to see the craters on the moon! I felt very proud of myself for not wiggly my hands and getting a blurry shot. No, I was too lazy to pull out the tripod. LOL

9 Stéfan September 27, 2012 at 2:40 pm

Well done! Love it.

10 Sherry Riter September 27, 2012 at 8:21 pm

Thank you, Stéfan!!! :D

11 Ric Fox September 27, 2012 at 3:13 pm

I struggle for words inside sometimes myself, beholding the wonder of a moment in God’s creation such as this; satisfying myself to simply bathe in it’s beauty and glory, Ms. Riter.
Thank you for sharing yours with me.

12 Sherry Riter September 27, 2012 at 8:22 pm

That sounds very poetic, Ric. Thank you for such a lovely comment. {{{hugssss}}}