Celebrate When The Time Is Right

by Sherry Riter in Sherry

I have worked throughout the weekend without hardly a break, but my blog is ready to get a new facelift. I’m not sure if I will be able to blog while it is being transformed, but I wanted you all to be aware that I am here, watching, waiting and definitely celebrating.

“Victory is sweetest
when you’ve known defeat.
~ Malcolm S. Forbes ~

If you liked the post, share it!

Twitter    Facebook    Google+  Stumble my blog!  Pin on Pinterest

1 Skip_D March 19, 2012 at 6:39 pm

I’m looking forward to the new release! I’ll be celebrating with you!

2 Danielle March 20, 2012 at 1:11 am

Excited to see what you come up with…it’s already looking very different here 🙂

3 The Redhead Riter March 20, 2012 at 1:12 am

I am very happy with it so far and hope you like it too!!!

4 andy March 20, 2012 at 1:50 am

That is best scenes of one of my all time favorites movies…now you got me dancing barefoot with expectation…I have no doubts it will be great Red. Best, andy

5 The Redhead Riter March 20, 2012 at 1:51 am

Andy, I want a picture of you dancing barefoot 🙂

6 katlupe March 20, 2012 at 2:43 pm

Awesome Red! I love your picture at the top. You are so beautiful! Congratulations on your new site!

7 The Redhead Riter March 20, 2012 at 2:45 pm

Thank you Katlupe! I’m very excited with all the great features I will now be able to implement into my blog and things I will be able to offer my readers.

8 Lisa March 20, 2012 at 9:06 pm

I love the colors, will you get commentluv too? Love how it’s cleaner too. Less cluttered. Easy to read. Congratulations!

9 The Redhead Riter March 20, 2012 at 9:07 pm

Thank you Lisa! Blue and white are my favorite colors! I think they are peaceful and relaxing which is exactly what I was going for on my new blog design. I’m so glad everyone is liking it!

10 Carlo/Carlo At Your Service Productions March 21, 2012 at 3:02 am

Love the “new you”. The header looks really good. Nice headshot too, by the way. You look marvelous! Happy blog facelift!

11 The Redhead Riter March 21, 2012 at 3:03 am

Thanks Carlo. I was really torn as to whether I should keep looking down or put my face in the header, but everyone else seemed to want the face. I guess you know who won. LOL Thanks for the compliment! I REALLY appreciate it! {{{hugssss}}}