Being “thankful” is never out of style, however, sometimes we need a jolt by an electric cattle prod to help us remember that we should notice all the things that make our life full and happy.
Being ungrateful isn’t one of my vices and I think it is not only because of the teachings of my mother, but also from the experiences in my life.
Do you need a cattle prod in order to feel gratitude?
Let me help you. Here is a list of 51 Reasons I’m Thankful Every Day, so maybe your are thankful for some of the same things:
- God, even though he doesn’t say, “Yes” to all my prayers.
- Parents who love me
- Beautiful Daughter
- Loving Family
- Faithful Friends
- Loyal Pets that greet me with so much excitement each day.
- Knowledgeable Doctors
- Comfortable home
- Delicious food
- Snuggly blankets
- The Internet which has broadened my knowledge and friendships.
- Flannel…shirts, sheets, pajamas and anything else that can be flannel!
- The hot water that doesn’t run out before I’m finished with my shower.
- A clean home and that my mother made the effort so many years ago to teach me how to make a house a home.
- Peace and quiet in the dark of night.
- Mountains that reach high into the sky.
- Running rivers and crashing waves on the beach.
- My blog
- A tender heart because it helps me to feel compassion.
- The moon and all beautiful memories it holds for me.
- Music that inspires my soul.
- Great books
- Exciting movies
- Sense of sight
- Sense of hearing
- Sense of taste
- Sense of smell
- Sense of touch
- Lungs that breathe all day and all night.
- Heart that pumps blood throughout my entire body.
- Brain that thinks…most of the time.
- Krispy Kreme doughnuts
- A computer
- A refrigerator. I would be lost without it.
- Running water
- My cell phone that allows me and Alyssa to text each other all the time.
- Ability to forgive
- Talents such as sewing, crocheting, knitting, etc.
What’s on your list?
Now, the time we have all been waiting for…(drum roll) This is the weekly post where I spotlight my Rockin’ Friends who are the Top Nine active participants and loyal followers in my community which has THE BEST people in the world! If you want to be mentioned here next week, then all it takes is to come in and start chatting with everyone in my community.
With a big, heartfelt thank you for their participation and friendship, here are the Rockin’ Friends this week in order of most participation.
- Joan at A Bad Marriage Is Fattening
- Bev at eBlebco
- Katlupe at Homesteading On The Internet
- Pam (no blog)
- Aleta at Aleta’s Arty Facts
- Meg at Mergie
- Marlene at Marlene’s Many Hats
- Kristi at Child Sensitive Communication Grid
- Annie at Country Living In Cariboo Valley
I’m so glad that I’ve been able to become friends with these wonderful people who are so active in my community. I encourage you to add their blogs to your blogroll, but also come over and chat with us in my community.
For everyone mentioned in the top nine this week, feel free to grab the Rockin’ Friend badge below and thank you for your participation!!
Until next week…Kiss your family, hug your friends and don’t forget to be the friend you would like to have around.
Woo Us To Your Blog
As always, attached is the weekly Linky to enter either the main URL to your site or add each post you publish throughout the week. You don’t have to do anything special, just drop your link in and get a little extra exposure to your site.