You have done what you could.
Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in,
forget them as soon as you can.
Tomorrow is a new day,
you shall begin it well and serenely…”
Each week I have posts for Woo Us To Your Blog and Rockin’ Friends. Both have very different purposes. On the Woo Us To Your Blog post, I attach a Linky so that you can drop the main URL of your blog or the URL of every post you publish during the week. If you write seven posts, then you can put all seven in the Linky. I do it for you to have another means of free advertisement. Nothing is expected back. Yes, you are welcome.
The Rockin’ Friends post is a way that I can recognize the Top Nine commenters in my community. Sometimes I will highlight their blogs, have a prize for one of them or talk about something interesting that happened in the community as well as have a list of the winner’s links to their blogs. This post not only is a way of thanking them, but also a means to assist in growing their blogs.
Now, the time we have all been waiting for…(drum roll) This is the weekly post where I spotlight my Rockin’ Friends who are the Top Nine active participants and loyal followers in my community! If you want to be mentioned here next week, then all it takes is to come in and start chatting with everyone in my community.
This week there have been several fun things happen such as (to name a few):
- Katlupe had a birthday which is a day after her grandmother’s – beautiful pictures
- Paula made a lamp
- Teresa is on a wonderful trip and I am loving the pictures
- Kristi got a job!!!
- Marlene had another fantastic party and she made stuff – no shock there, Miss Queen of Crafting
- Pam had a pool party
- Mama Penguin’s husband started a new job!!
Below are a few discussions going on in my community :
- Another woman’s panties in the trunk under the tire…
- Anyone Else Self-Publishing Books?
- Anyone ever get stopped for speeding recently?
- What are some of your favorite songs?
- Naked in private and public…
- Dark, mil
k, white or no chocolate?
- If You Could Be A Celebrity
With a big, heartfelt thank you for their participation and friendship, here are the Rockin’ Friends this week in order of most participation.
I’m so glad that I’ve been able to become friends with these wonderful people who are so active in my community. I encourage you to add their blogs to your blogroll, but also come over and chat with us in my community.
For everyone mentioned in the top nine this week, feel free to grab the Rockin’ Friend badge below (Yeah, we do crazy poses like that too because we are so stylish) and thank you for your participation!!
- Teresa at Teresa’s Thoughts And Ideas
- Bev at eBlebco.com
- Aleta at Aleta’s Arty Facts
- Pam (doesn’t have a blog…yet)
- Kristi at Child Sensitive Communication Grid
- PJ’s Prayer Line
- Carol at ArtMuseDog
- Meg doesn’t have a blog…yet (wink)
- Katlupe at Homesteading On The Internet
Until next week…Kiss your family, hug your friends and don’t forget to be the friend you would like to have around.
Woo Us To Your Blog
As always, attached is the weekly Linky to enter either the main URL to your site or add each post you publish throughout the week. You don’t have to do anything special, just drop your link in and get a little extra exposure to your site.