The Saturday Stalker found a blog that will help you look at life in a different way. Remember, you can stalk it the entire week and leave comments too because everyone likes to hear something nice every now and again. All it takes to be considered for next week’s blog as the one that gets stalked is to leave a comment on this post before next Saturday.
In Auckland, New Zealand, Simone writes a lovely blog called Great Fun 4 Kids filled with lots of photos that show glimpses into her wonderful life. Love just oozes from every page and I’m sure you will find the posts totally enjoyable.
The following are a few posts I read while stalking…
- I really think you should start at Simone’s About Me because it is as enjoyable as a post, plus you will see a ton of pics while learning about the family!
- Happy, smiling children with gorgeous eyes in Of Beaches, Cider and Cream Teas
- Dash Does London was extra fun because I just finished watching Prince William get married on the television.
- Toy Story Party is definitely fun and I adore the cupcakes.
- Yes, you will be touched and maybe even emotional while reading My Mum And Me .
- I had to add Fancy Nancy Party because it reminded me of all the parties I had for Alyssa and Brittany. These types of memories linger in a mother’s mind forever.
***As a reminder…Be sure to leave a comment on this post if you want to be eligible for stalking next week!