The Saturday Stalker has found a blog that I’m sure you will enjoy. Remember, you can stalk it the entire week and leave comments too because everyone likes to hear something nice every now and again. All it takes to be considered for next week’s blog as the one that gets stalked is to leave a comment on this post before next Saturday.
I always enjoy stalking Leslie of Tranquil Acres of Alexandria and this week was just as pleasant. I just want to forewarn you that she has a little radio thingy on her blog (located in the right side bar about mid way down), so cut your speaker volume off now before you click over if you don’t want to listen to it.
The following are a few posts I read while stalking…
- Bailey Over Rainbow Bridge is sad and Leslie needs our support because the family pet just passed away.
- You’ll get a kick out of The Boss Is In The Bag.
- True Confessions Of A Clean Finatic is going to be my mother’s favorite post! LOL
- I Prefer Red and I love the Red list!!!
- I love the pictures and the feeders in Birds Of A Feather .
***As a reminder…Be sure to leave a comment on this post if you want to be eligible for stalking next week!