I love goats even if they are in the living room every now and then.
I also love beautiful soap that not only lavishes me in luxurious fragrance and creamy clean bubbles, but also looks gorgeous. I’m a very visual person.
I wish that I could combine goats with soap?
Wishes come true!
I present to you Goat Milk Stuff.
Let me tell you what I always tell everyone before I take a product or review it…I will be honest. If I don’t like the product, I let them choose whether they want me to post a review on my blog or not. Jim and PJ Jonas at Goat Milk Stuff had no reason to worry.
I want to move next door and become their employee and life long best friend.
I’m in love with their product.
No, really, I LOVE THEIR PRODUCTS.
Me and Alyssa fought over the package of goodies.
Do you know what sold us first?
Our lips are DRY and in our package we found PEPPERMINT LIP BALM. We both put it on our lips before we opened anything else because we have been desperate to find something really good for years. We’ve tried everything! The Goat Milk Stuff Lip Balm has helped our lips to become luscious. Yes, I’m bragging! Luscious lips, I’m telling you! That’s why we started fighting over the package.
Next we found a PINK SUGARY LOTION STICK.
OH MY GOODNESS! It smells and feels like Heaven! I am not being dramatic! I know what Heaven feels like…I’m angelic. Okay, no one choke! I’m telling you this stick is so good especially for my elbows. I now have elegant elbows to go along with my luscious lips!
You think I’m kidding, don’t you? Have you ever heard me go on and on about anything other than ice cream?
But wait! There’s more!
Did you hear my TV voice say that? Yeah, I’m professional! I have real skills!
Not just any soap, but GOAT MILK SOAP produced by the ten members of the Jonas family. Made with goat milk and no harsh chemicals. You can FEEL the smoothness in these soaps.
Here…Peek inside the bag that each soap comes packaged in…
I’m telling you that I have NOTHING to gain by offering this giveaway. I’m buying the products for the winner. All that Goat Milk Stuff wanted me to do was review their product. So see…I’m telling you the total truth. THIS PRODUCT ROCKS and YOU WILL LOVE IT! I’m sure you will love it.
Wait! They also sell UNSCENTED SOAPS, so you can still enjoy the creamy bubbles without bothering your allergies with fragrances.
You don’t have to believe me. Just go to their website and read the testimonial page. I’m just one among many that love their products.
Also check out the information and picture of their family. Don’t they just have the cutest family? Wholesome and clean (no pun intended) with values and a great work ethic. Sounds like the American dream!!!
So I’m totally thrilled to offer this review of the products sent to me and equally excited to buy the winner $25 worth of whatever you want from Goat Milk Stuff LLC and they will ship it directly to you.
I’ve made it really easy to enter. If you really like giveaways and want more entries, I also give you an easy way to just rack them up especially with # 6. If you do all of # 6, you will know me for sure.
Enjoy this giveaway.
I’m giving you plenty of time to get all the entries submitted. If you buy anything from Goat Milk Soap LLC before this giveaway ends, I will give you an extra 15 entries.
I wish I could buy you all a lip balm and soap. They are just glorious.
Thank you Jim, PJ and family for allowing me to review your products and for doing such a superb job. Alyssa and I will forever be loyal customers with our elegant elbows, luscious lips and smooth, beautifully fragranced skin! (smile)
You gotta buy some ya’ll.
I promise you’ll be hooked.
1. (1 entry) Publicly Follow on Google The Redhead Riter and leave a comment telling me you are already a follower or that you are a new follower now.
2. (1 entry) Visit Goat Milk Stuff LLC and leave a comment telling me which product you find interesting and intriguing.
3. (3 entries) Leave me ONE new comment on a “Non-Giveaway” post and then come back to this post and leave a comment telling me that you did – I changed the archive in the right side bar to list the names of my posts so that you can choose one that might be of interest to you. There’s a big selection, so hopefully you hit one that floats your boat (wink)…
1. (2 entries) “Like” The Redhead Riter on Facebook
3. (1 entry) Follow @RedheadRiter on Twitter at http://twitter.com/TheRedheadRiter
4. (1 entry per Tweet) Tweet about this giveaway using the tweet below…(can be done 3 times per day
RT ? $25 ? #giveaway #win #prize YOUR CHOICE OF GOAT MILK SOAP or OTHER PRODUCTS @ http://www.TheRedheadRiter.com ENDS 3/7 EASY ENTRY ?
5. (1 entry) Fave my new me (http://www.theredheadriter.com) on Technorati
6. (30 maximum – 1 entry for each comment on non-giveaway post which is most of my posts) Leave me a new comment on a “Non-Giveaway” post on TheRedheadRiter (http://www.theredheadriter.com) then come back and leave the name of the post. All the little square pictures in my footer are linked to posts too.
Giveaway is open to U.S. Residents Only, 18+ years old.
Giveaway ends March 7, 2010 at 11:59 p.m.
Prizes will be shipped directly from Goat Milk Stuff LLC
The Redhead Riter is purchasing the giveaway.
I will use Random.org to choose the winner.
***Remember, one comment for each thing you do…
one comment: I follow on FB
one comment: I follow on Twitter
one comment: I commented on the post called “Goats In The Living Room”
On my way to take a long hot bath with my luxurious soaps,