I love the way that leather feels and smells. My country roots always come out when I’m around leather and immediately want to grab my flannel shirt and jeans.
Leather is a wonderful material that is exceptional when compared to other fabrics.
- Leather is super strong and doesn’t tear as easily as other fabrics.
- Leather is actually more fire resistant than other fabrics.
- Leather looks great even when it gets old if it is treated properly and still looks wonderful when it is used in a rough and tough environment.
- Leather lasts forever! Well, not literally, but it does last five times longer than fabric.
- Leather retains its shape and doesn’t wrinkle especially when you compare it to something like linen! Yikes!
Leather is made from animal skins from such animals as:
- Moose (No! No one can have this kind of leather!)
Enjoy the beautiful leather items!
See anything you like?