Ways to Relax #9 – Hit or Squeeze

by Sherry Riter in Self-Development  ,Ways To Relax

Ways to Relax

In moments of stress, sometimes it would just feel good to hit or squeeze something really hard without breaking the bones in your hand!

There are so many stressors in our lives, but there is a way to find a little relief. For instance…

Someone’s baby in the grocery store won’t stop screaming?

cao maru stressballs
Image: Source

Boss making unreasonable demands?

giant stressballs
Image: Source

Neighbors dog keeps yapping?

dog stressballs

Computer problems?

computer stressballs

Can’t sleep?

bed stressballs

Flight canceled?

airplane stressballs
Image: Source

Deleted the photos on your camera accidentally?

camera stressballs

Burned dinner?

macaroni and cheese stressballs
Image: Source

Someone ate the last popcorn ball?

popcorn ball stressballs
Image: Source

Power just went off again?

light up stressballs
Image: Source

Can’t get the children up for school?

Paul stressballs
Image: Source

Sick of hearing your wife nag?

stressballs
Image: Source

Husband getting on your last nerve?

No image necessary.

Loving all the men in my life,

Share/Bookmark

1 PJ August 21, 2010 at 12:17 am

Hey Gal! First and foremost, how is your dad and family holding up? I hope you visited the "Prayer Line". Now I could have used a couple of those"stress balls" in these last couple of weeks. Although my stress has been no match for your's, I still could have used them, (to throw at someone if nothing else! LOL! Nah! The only person I have EVER thrown anything at was my hubby and that was only 2 times in 24 1/2 years. Once was a dog brush and the other was a fluffy house shoe. He asked for it both times. LOL! I wouldn't mind having a couple of those things though. God Bless! My prayers and best to you and your family,

PJ

2 Jerry August 21, 2010 at 1:01 pm

I have a little stress ball at work which I tend to squeeze more and more these days. Oh — and thanks for reintroducing popcorn balls into my life. It has been years — and now I have to figure out how to make them.

3 Tractor Mom August 21, 2010 at 7:13 pm

I need about half of those squeeze balls!

Found you on Blog Frog.

Come by when you can…

4 Sunny Day August 21, 2010 at 9:37 pm

Love the squeeze balls, especially the husband one =).

5 Julie Jabbers August 22, 2010 at 12:51 am

Thanks for the funny posts on stress balls! My kids have the last version where the little balls pop out everywhere.
I certainly pray your father is able to tolerate his pain. Using humor is great medicine for you.

6 Holly August 22, 2010 at 5:46 am

I'd like to order the whole collection… even the one not shown. I am confident they will improve my quality of life!! (((HUGS))) ;D

7 Holly August 22, 2010 at 7:38 am

I know I just commented, but I forget to inform you of the award I have for you on my Saturday post. I also understand that you are busy and have a lot on your plate, so I totally understand if you don't play along with these… I'm wure you "get" many a day! LOL!! You know, you are kind of UP there in the blogdom statusphere! LOL!! (((HUGS)))

8 Amanda September 11, 2010 at 11:46 pm

LOL! Hit me up with a few of these! Please and thank you! Too funny!

9 Alyssa September 12, 2010 at 8:08 am

We love the squeeze ball that has the net and makes a lot of little balls. I wonder if they make stress balls that you can customize with someone's face? lol.. is that horrible to say?