Just Because She’s Young, Don’t Let Her Fool You

by Sherry Riter in Bella {a dog's story}

Bella {A Dog's Story}

No, this is not the back of my head. Looks like it a little bit doesn’t it?

massive curls

This creature has a little brown nose that sniffs continually.

little brown nose

Bella has grown quite a bit since her last visit to my blog. She loves to chase the yellow squeaky ball and “Granny” (That’s me – I want to be called Granny some day to my grandchildren) plays fetch with her while “Mommy Alyssa” goes on dates.

Bella loves the yellow squeaky toy

Of course, not everything can remain intact after being chewed on for hours,

turquoise dog

but turquoise noodle dog keeps on smiling.

chewing the tag off of turquoise dog

Maybe turquoise noodle dog enjoys having Bella chew off her tag.

turquoise dog just keeps smiling

Squeaky toy and turquoise dog gets old after a while, so Bella visits “Mommy Alyssa”

Isn't she cute?

and shows some love for the laptop.

licking the computer

Maybe Bella just wants to be near her mommy.

What's on the corner?

Aha! She was just trying to get close enough to chew on her favorite toy which Alyssa let’s her do. “Isn’t she so cute,” Alyssa will say. I just keep thinking, I wonder how cute she will be when one day Alyssa forgets and leaves her laptop within reach of Bella.

Chomp, chomp!

I don’t think it takes much of an imagination to figure out what those pearly white teeth are going to do! That will be Alyssa’s first big lesson in “motherhood”…BE CONSISTENT!

Can’t you just see that wicked little gleam in Bella’s eyes?

I’m sure she’s thinking….

“Some day. Yes, some day I’m going to get this laptop alone and it will be mine….all mine!”

1 theTsaritsa August 4, 2010 at 2:02 am

Haha! You fooled me with that first photo!

2 Summer August 4, 2010 at 2:32 am

cute dog- bad chewing on laptop lol

3 The Redhead Riter August 4, 2010 at 3:29 am

Tricked you Tsaritsa! LOL

Uh huh Summer…I can just hear my daughter, "Mo-om, Bella ruined my computer and it is broken." LOL

4 Maubrey August 4, 2010 at 4:02 am

thanks for putting my blog on yours…visit the blog when u r free and drop comments as per ur wish and even u dont like …drop comments..

5 mangiabella August 4, 2010 at 4:27 am

awww – a BELLA! 🙂

i have a jack russell terrier…brilliant lil thing he is….and he loves those noodle toys lemme tell ya, he goes straight for the jugular and rips out the squeaky ball every time LOL

super cute!!!!

6 The Redhead Riter August 4, 2010 at 12:07 pm

mangiabella – I always wonder why that squeaky thing drives them sooooo crazy!

maubrey – I'll come visit now. Thanks.

7 April Cottage Ramblings August 4, 2010 at 12:20 pm

What a beautiful dog, she can borrow my laptop any time

8 Gemma August 4, 2010 at 5:23 pm

hehe, wonderful picture story 😀

9 Teresa August 4, 2010 at 5:25 pm

I love your dog, Bella is so cute. I think she is jealous of your computer. Oh!NO!

10 Holly August 4, 2010 at 7:50 pm

BUT she IS adorable!! ;p

Yeah, my dogs have squeakers and fluff out in nothing FLAT! If the thing HAD been alive, it would die a thousand deaths before they would be satisfied. No "playing dead" with these terriers! They actually are good mousers and trackers of wild creatures! LOL!

Bella HAS GROWN! WOW!! BEAUTIFUL dog!! Byt eah… chewing on laptops? Bad idea Bella… NO! ;D

11 Teresha@Marlie and Me August 5, 2010 at 2:50 am

Bella is getting so big! She has pretty red hair like her Granny!

12 Vicki August 5, 2010 at 10:05 pm

Bella is so adorable, I don't think I could stay mad at her for more than a few seconds!

13 The Redhead Riter August 7, 2010 at 11:33 am

April Cottage Ramblings – I'm on my way to get your laptop.

Holly – At least you don't have any mice! That's a huge plus.

Teresha@Marlie and Me – Thank you! I still can't believe Alyssa chose a dog with my hair color. She is a funny child.

Vicki – I haven't really gotten mad at her, but if she chewed on MY COMPUTER, I would be mad at her for a whole lot longer than a few seconds!