Welcome to “Tell The Truth Thursday” where the question that has been posted in my right side bar gets answered by me and you…and sometimes my husband too! Did you prepare your post and are you ready to drop your URL into the Linky so that we all can follow? Grab the thumb above linking it back to this blog posting and let’s get started…
The question this week is :
- Are you a “spur of the moment” or “think and plan it” type personality??
My mind is empty as I read that question. I have absolutely no idea what I was thinking when I chose it to be the Tell The Truth Thursday question. I must have thought of some crazy story because the question is rather…nerdy. Maybe I didn’t have a story and my nerdness (that is worse than nerdiness) was blocking too many brain signals.
So I’m going to let you be the judge as to whether I’m a “spur of the moment” or “think and plan it” type personality. Here goes…
- After waking in the morning, I need silence for an hour to think about all the things I want to accomplish during the day, week, month, year and next five years. If I get frustrated, I need another hour of silence to get over myself. To be safe, just don’t talk to me before lunch.
- I had a list of all the traits I wanted in a husband by the time I was seventeen years old. Of course, I didn’t start dating until I was twenty, so what the heck did I know! Just kidding. My first husband gave me the greatest gift of all…my daughter. I think she truly is the best of both of us.
- Until I was forty years old, I balanced my checkbook to the penny each month when the bank statement came in the mail and did it in less than two minutes which means that I kept great records. That leads me to the next item…
- I still have a paper ledger to keep track of all my bills. It is the accounting blood in me. Nothing feels complete unless it is written on paper in little green squares.
- When I was fourteen years old, I created a list of things I wanted to accomplish in my lifetime and really believed that I could accomplish all of them, I WAS JUST A CHILD!
- If you expect me to be somewhere, you better call me waaaaay ahead of time so I can put it on my calendar, otherwise I will be sitting in my pajamas blogging.
- My mother’s birthday is in January and my daughter’s is in April, but I have already written both of their birthday posts. As a reminder, it is only the middle of July.
So what is the verdict for my Tell The Truth Thursday question this week? Am I a “spur of the moment” or “think and plan it” type personality? This is your chance to harass me, so go ahead!
Now it is your turn to answer the Tell The Truth Thursday question. Enter the post URL that answers the question in the Linky below…