Because of the dramatic and life altering event of the past few weeks, we are going to forgo the regular Men’s Meme for a celebratory post.
Alyssa, I thought it was fitting to let you know some of the things we love about you….
- you still kiss me in public
- kind to animals
- a giver
- wonderful daughter, cousin, grand daughter, and niece
- a texting queen
- music lover
- shoes, shoes and more shoes
- beautiful singing voice
- you read 900 page books for pleasure
- spelling is not your forte’
- you’re a makeup artist
- you help keep us more stylish in our dress…well, it is hard to help the unwilling LOL
- you can eat healthy and it started with salad at age three
- physically fit
- love photography and very good at it
- forward thinking
- great cook
- fun to watch movies with…um, except scary ones
- great friend
- fantastic listener
- love babies and animals
- long showers that drain the hot water heater
We are all so thankful to have you as a part of our lives and I’m sure I speak for not only your family, but your friends too. Everyone is praying for your full recovery and look forward to many wonderful years watching you grow and succeed.
It is sure nice seeing you smile!