Stick Me On Your Wall

by Sherry Riter in Art  ,Decorating,Product

When I was in elementary school, I had fantastic art teachers. We did all the “normal” projects like little clay bowls and painted pictures, but we also broke the molds of normalcy. I remember some strange mediums and the opportunity to creatively express myself.

I think that is one of the reasons I find art as a much appreciated creative outlet.

Having access to the internet affords us with the opportunity to not only appreciate each others talents, but also to purchase artistic items that bring us happiness by dressing our homes.

One of the newer decorative items I’ve found is vinyl wall art. There are so many different variations including shapes and words. I’m sure you will find something you like as well.

Image: source

Image: source

Image: source

Image: source

Image: source

Image: source

Image: source

I must say that other than the vinyl text of a fancy quote, “Get A Grip” featured below is my favorite!

Image: source

Do you have any vinyl wall art?

1 DeanO April 30, 2010 at 3:52 am

Indeed – Vinyl art in the Master Bath – Palm Trees, coconut Trees and the beach

2 Bossy Betty April 30, 2010 at 4:23 am

Such wonderful, clean designs!!

I don't have any but I think I need some!

3 Crazy Brunette April 30, 2010 at 5:39 am

My hubby does all that vinyl crap…

I force him to make me crude stickers for my Escape!

He is threatened with no sex and home cooked meals for 2 weeks!

Love the blog lady!

4 Jules April 30, 2010 at 5:41 am

I LOVE your pictures! Are these from your home? I have vinyl art on the back of my bathroom door of different types of silhouetted flowers in pink, black, and gray. They are from Target-not very original- but they make me smile every time I sit on the potty 😉

5 Haley April 30, 2010 at 4:14 pm

I love wall art. I don't have any though. =[

6 B Boys Mom April 30, 2010 at 4:58 pm

These are a hot item out there for decorating. I went to a home party for a product like this and I have even seen them at Kohl's and Joannes fabric's.

7 ? Sarah & Illusia ? April 30, 2010 at 11:23 pm

They are nice and definitely beautiful but I think WAY overpriced! Like $40 is the cheapest I have seen! I am more about the cheap DIY way to wall art.

But aesthetically they are quite gorgeous!

8 Tree May 1, 2010 at 5:11 pm

That is SO cool!! I must be living under a rock, because I've never seen vinyl wall art. I will have to go get me some! LOL

9 Starla May 1, 2010 at 11:29 pm

yes I have one in my laundry room above the folding table – it says- " I'M THANKFUL FOR THE PILES OF LAUNDRY, IT MEANS MY LOVED ONES ARE NEAR" It helps me not to get too grumpy with all the laundry I do for a house of 8!

10 Lori August 17, 2010 at 9:04 pm

Wall art just makes a room pop. Thanks for sharing, I just love it!

11 Marlene August 18, 2010 at 3:52 pm

I love vinyl wall art! I only have one item and it is a clock! Have you ever heard of the blik website? Some of their stuff is a bit too funky for me but I love this one designer.
Especially LOVE the grandfather "clock". Ok, I really love most of her stuff but it really doesn't match my house….atleast for now. 😉