Bella {A Dog's Story}
Children and puppies go together like sunshine and roses. Alyssa found a poodle breeder (two hours away) that had a few puppies for sale. She put down a deposit with her money (I’m quite proud of her) and arranged the whole trip today.

There are actually two female puppies and both are so adorable. The buyer of the other puppy gets to choose a puppy first, but it won’t matter to Alyssa which one she brings home because they truly are just so sweet. Today they are too young to leave their mother, but by the evening of March 27th a new puppy will be living with us.

Both puppies are red toy poodles that will grow to be only eleven pounds. Needless to say, Alyssa is over the moon in love with the puppy already.

Alyssa's new puppy
Alyssa's new puppy
Alyssa's new puppy

Happiness is…
a cuddly puppy.

1 PJ March 7, 2010 at 1:32 am

How adorable3! I've never seen red poodles before. I've seen black, white blonde, chocolate, but never red. You might ought to find a male and breed them they might be worth a lot of money. They are sweet!

I'm glad Alyssa's feeling better. I know those puppies had to help. LOL!

God Bless!

2 KellieS March 7, 2010 at 2:45 am

Why is it that we're attracted to pets that have the same hair color that we do?

They are precious…

3 Kaylen March 7, 2010 at 4:09 am

red poodles?? That is just the cutest thing EVER! I can't wait to see more pics.
Congrats and good for her in saving her own money!

4 MelissaAggie98 March 7, 2010 at 7:32 am

Aww! These puppies are too precious! Thanks so much for the gift you sent me on Twittermoms! I wanted to stop in and follow you on your blog. I'm new to blogging and would love it if you would follow me too! Have a great weekend!

5 Oh Sew Good March 7, 2010 at 12:11 pm

Does she have a name picked out for her puppy? She is going to be so excited over the next almost-month. Brace yourself! 🙂

6 Teresha@Marlie and Me March 7, 2010 at 1:58 pm

I'm squealing over here! I've had two poodles in my lifetime. they are the best dogs ever!

7 Sherri @ Luv a Bargain March 7, 2010 at 2:31 pm

Oh my goodness….how precious 🙂

8 Lauralei March 8, 2010 at 1:58 am

ahhh… i have standard poodles and have always wanted a red – i swear my next will be a red "royal" standard – the bigger the better 🙂