Alyssa’s New Puppy is Home

by Sherry Riter in Alyssa,Bella {a dog's story}

Bella {A Dog's Story}

To say that Alyssa is “happy” would be an understatement. I would equate her attitude to pure joy. Waiting for the puppy to get old enough to come home with us just about drove Alyssa crazy with anticipation, but Saturday finally arrived! After a two hour drive to the breeders, located way out in the country, we finally reached our destination.

Now this red, toy poodle named Bella is safely home with us. She is so tiny and helpless, but extremely cute and adorable. I wonder if Alyssa will ever go to school, work, on dates or to the movies again! I still can’t believe Alyssa chose a dog with fur that matches her mother’s hair. I find it extremely amusing.

Alyssa's new puppy named Bella

Alyssa's new puppy named Bella

Alyssa's new puppy named Bella

“There is no psychiatrist in the world
like a puppy licking your face.”
~Bern Williams~

Alyssa's new puppy named Bella

Alyssa's new puppy named Bella

Alyssa's new puppy named Bella

“Dogs are not our whole life,
they make our lives whole.”
~Roger Caras~

1 Oh Sew Good March 28, 2010 at 4:17 pm

What a cute little furbaby! Congratulations!

2 Mommies-Miracles March 28, 2010 at 5:00 pm

Dogs are definitely a joy to have around and so good on a stressful day. I've got an American Pit Bull Terrier and two German Shepherd mixes and they are the light of my life! Diesel my Pittie, sometimes I think he's more my 3 year olds then mine lol.

3 Carol March 28, 2010 at 6:01 pm

I want to thank you for the beautiful pictures and stating what it's like to love a pet. I lost mine not long ago and still feel the loss. She made my life so complete. She needed me and that was everything to me. Funny now I need her. But she is in a better place. Hugs and Kisses to Bella.

4 Pamela's Understandings March 29, 2010 at 2:19 am

Such a beautiful puppy ?

5 Alyna, The Gift Detective April 6, 2010 at 4:48 am

HOW CUTE!!! I too have a Poodle (mix but mostly mini-Poodle!) that is just the most wondrous piece of fluff that ever roamed the earth.

Love the quote about the dog being a psychiatrist – so true!

~ Alyna

6 Jennifer V. April 7, 2010 at 2:21 am

Oh my goodness is that the cutest little puppy I have ever seen! I would love to have a little guy like that, but I already have an enormous German Shepherd, probably not a good mix!
What a cutie. 🙂

7 Kids Learn @ Kiboom Daily May 31, 2010 at 6:06 pm

We have a 6 pound RED Toy Poodle who is now 10 years old! She is our LIFE and we adore her.

Yours looks CRAZY CUTELY ADORABLE! have a blast with her.