- Financial stress was at every turn with my husband, mother, uncle and millions of others who lost their jobs due to the economic crisis we are still experiencing
- I can not escape politics on the television or radio.
- There was a huge stock market crash.
- There are “closed” businesses everywhere.
- Alyssa is becoming more mature and independent.
- My health has improved and I lost 23 lbs.
- I started blogging and met some really super people!
- I created 8 blogs.
- I have a roof over my head, food on my plate and clothes on my back.
- My sister got married.
- I love my job and the people I work with every day.
In a nutshell, it is a combination of them all.
I have worried so much this year that I have been unable to enjoy it or be as personally productive at home.
I have let doubt and fear ruin my year!
it gives you something to do
but it doesn’t get you anywhere
The new year offers a revitalized attitude just in the essence of it being unfettered with history.
A chocolate covered maraschino cherry toast for you all:
and the conflict you have experienced
give you the strength to
walk through life facing
each new situation with
courage and optimism.