I Don’t Want Advice

by Sherry Riter in Motivation,The Redhead Riter

wrong road
Image: 2Desktop.com

If someone is going down the wrong road,
he doesn’t need motivation to speed him up.
He needs education to turn him around.
~Jim Rohn~

Listen to the people who love you when they give unwanted advice because they can often see things outside of the muddled mess and have a clearer perspective.

Share/Bookmark

1 Alyssa January 24, 2010 at 5:45 am

DON'T let my mom see this post!!!

2 The Redhead Riter January 24, 2010 at 6:13 am

That bad, huh? LOL

3 Oh Sew Good January 24, 2010 at 12:25 pm

It's true. Some of the things we don't want to hear are the very things we NEED to hear.

4 JENIE January 25, 2010 at 4:19 am

very true! we have to be thankful that they love us enough to care.

i finally am back after 2 weeks! i think i missed a lot here…i'll try to make up for it, ok? 😉

BTW, i tagged you in my http://heniperrr.blogspot.com/2010/01/book-tag.html. hope you come visit soon!

5 Teresha@Marlie and Me January 25, 2010 at 6:07 pm

true, but only if they have been a long-term witness to your problemd. loved ones who only see you once a year and want to start dispensing counsel should just bite their tongue. (I'm still exorcising my mom and my MIL from my system)

I Don’t Want Advice

by Sherry Riter in Motivation,The Redhead Riter

wrong road
Image: 2Desktop.com

If someone is going down the wrong road,
he doesn’t need motivation to speed him up.
He needs education to turn him around.
~Jim Rohn~

Share/Bookmark

6 Alyssa January 24, 2010 at 5:45 am

DON'T let my mom see this post!!!

7 The Redhead Riter January 24, 2010 at 6:13 am

That bad, huh? LOL

8 Oh Sew Good January 24, 2010 at 12:25 pm

9 JENIE January 25, 2010 at 4:19 am

very true! we have to be thankful that they love us enough to care.

10 Teresha@Marlie and Me January 25, 2010 at 6:07 pm