They Reign Instead of Serve

by Sherry Riter in Tom

What exactly do I have in common with these people?

The Great Depression
Image: During the Great Depression

Image: Flickr by Labour Youth
Commonwealth of Virginia
U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics
Click for U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics

This man…

Not worth typing his name

said that he would create this…

His CHANGE stinks!

Well, he did!

Out of the eight people in my family who are qualified to do professional jobs and have been employed since before the age of sixteen, four of them have lost their job during Barack Obama’s current reign as the President of the United States of America.

Yes, four!

“Who is the fourth?” you may ask.

My husband lost his job last week.

Am I angry?

Oh yes!

I don’t care what party they belong to, “most” of our elected officials are CROOKS that cater to special interest groups…the biggest being that of SELF-INTEREST.

Do you know who else has/had the same kind of selfish evil?

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad
Image: Mahmoud Ahmadinejad

Saddam Hussein
Image: Saddam Hussein on his throne

Maximilien RobespierrePol Pot
Images: Maximilien Robespierre and Pol Pot respectively

Star Trek teleportCan Scotty just “Beam me aboard” a space ship that will take me to a planet where there isn’t any evil, greedy, selfish people?

The only positive thought I have now is that some day I will die and this fight with evil people will be over.

“In all things it is better
to hope than to despair.”

~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe~

Yeah, I hear you.

You Scream, I Scream, We All Scream For Ice Cream
Make It Pink
Bill Dan, Rock Artist
To Blog or Not To Blog
Recipe: Old Fashioned Taffy
Honesty In Business
#2 Laws of Advertising

1 nettagyrl November 24, 2009 at 4:26 am

Hello! Thank you for entering the give away! You rock for that! Let's exchange badges, and where ever you think I'll fit in your blog world is fine lol =D

2 Cairo Typ0 November 24, 2009 at 11:14 am

I'm so sorry to hear about your husband losing his job. 🙁 I hope he is able to find something in his field soon.

3 The Redhead Riter November 24, 2009 at 1:24 pm

I guess I should just go to bed because four of my comments just got deleted by accident!

I'm so sorry! They were great comments!

One person asked what line of work my husband was in (I think it was Oh Sew Good…he is a Psychologist.

Is there a way to get back my comments?

4 The Redhead Riter November 24, 2009 at 1:31 pm

I retrieved them from my mail :o)

lifeissweet16 ( has left a new comment on your post "They Reign Instead of Serve":

So sorry to hear about your husband. I hope he finds something new soon.

5 The Redhead Riter November 24, 2009 at 1:32 pm

Oh Sew Good has left a new comment on your post "They Reign Instead of Serve":

I'm sorry to hear about your husband. What line of work is he in if you don't mind me asking?

6 The Redhead Riter November 24, 2009 at 1:32 pm

Eclipsed has left a new comment on your post "They Reign Instead of Serve":

Stopping by from SITS

I'm so sorry for your husband and your family. I'm a school teacher in NYC and we were promised if Mayor Bloomberg was reelected there would be no layoffs. Less than a month in, we're yet again being threatened with layoffs. For once I would love to see an honest politician.

7 The Redhead Riter November 24, 2009 at 1:36 pm

I'm glad I thought of a way of getting them back! I can't believe I act so crazy sometimes. Have a great day ya'll ?

8 Amy November 24, 2009 at 2:37 pm

That is not good that your husband lost his job right before the holidays. Oh it make me sad. I had know so many people this has happened to. They have been able to find jobs I wish that for your husband.

9 Sandra November 24, 2009 at 3:10 pm

I am sorry to hear about your Hubbie, I will say a prayer that he will find something soon
Smiles Your Way