Believe it or not, this is a bathtub.

Why do you think this is a sexy bathtub?

The answer can be found in this 28 second video clip.

What exactly is a twitterpated shoe? It is a shoe you might wear when you are romantically excited and you are hoping to share some of that excitement with your honey. I have heard it said many times that to “turn on a man” all you have to do is show up, but I really believe for “most” people, a little bit of fun always adds to the excitement.

One of the simplest ways to hike up the “sexy factor” is with an awesome pair of shoes. These shoes may never leave the house, touch the pavement while on your foot, and your mother or father may never see them (although my mother freaked out 15 years ago when she found them in my closet), but these shoes can still get plenty of use.

Images: ForPlay Catalog

Before you even say that THOSE SHOES WILL HURT MY FEET, please let me say that NONE OF THESE SHOES HURT WHEN BEING WORN HORIZONTALLY.(wink, wink)

And if you want to admire these lovely shoes while you are wearing them, you might try this…A mirror on the ceiling…

Now you see it…

Now you don’t…

Images:Hidden Visions

No, that is not my house and I do not have all those shoes…LOL

1 natalee August 5, 2009 at 10:03 am

LOL!!! I actually found the shoes with the duckies interesting.. I do like that bathtub..but for me its impractical..where wouls I hand my bathcrayons ans foan sticky letters..not to mention a place for my 3 sailboats and 2rubber duckies LOL..!!!!Hugs..Natalee..

2 Sandra Winn August 5, 2009 at 10:14 am

Oh no, say it isn't so! Using an innocent Disney movie to discuss sex and shoes…haha, I LOVE it. 🙂

The bathtub is shoetastic! Glad you mentioned wearing the heels horizontally because if I were to try standing with them on vertically I'd fall and bust my arse.

Have a great day ~ Sandy

3 Badass Geek August 5, 2009 at 2:29 pm

Sure, shoes can be sexy, but it doesn't do it for everyone (of course).

4 Tania @ Larger Family Life August 5, 2009 at 2:47 pm

Imagine running for a bus in them though. And grocery shopping would take forever…

Tania (via SITS)

5 Momma Such August 5, 2009 at 4:22 pm

Ha ha! Your blog is so well written! I'm following you from MBC! 🙂

6 Jennifer Suarez August 5, 2009 at 7:29 pm

That bathtub is AWESOME!! I also like the shoes with the duckies in them SO CUTE!!! I'd rock em!

7 Kelly's Ideas August 5, 2009 at 9:28 pm

Funny – in my day they were called FM pumps…. is that still a term? At the old age of 40 something – I know I would break my neck trying to walk in a pair of those shoes.. funny but my husband would love it if I tried…. he's weird…. lol

8 confused homemaker August 5, 2009 at 10:46 pm

I saw shoes like these at Nordstrom's a few months ago. No seriously.

9 Laura August 6, 2009 at 4:34 am

My daughter & her grammy would LOVE those shoes. They are both shoe fanatics – the higher the heel the better they like them.

10 God's Favorite Shoes! August 9, 2009 at 10:40 pm

LOL! Those are even too sexy for me! I do have some Come and Get me shoes though! LOL! Thanks for stopping by my spot!!!

11 supah ~d August 10, 2009 at 1:57 am

my husband would flip if i wore those shoes..

then he'd have to help me up when if fell

thanks for stopping by and the follow …

12 Judy Harper October 13, 2009 at 12:43 am

Wow! Your mom found your shoes! Too funny! # 5

13 Chennifer April 2, 2010 at 8:11 pm

I could use 3-4 of those in public – but I'm a shoe freak!

14 Karen April 13, 2010 at 7:40 pm

I LOVE !!!!! the bath tub !!!! – as impractical and expensive as it must be! I simply adore cute shoes, which is why that was the first picture I clicked on. I have quite a shoe collection of my own.
I am also a natural redhead and suffered through my formative years being called Karen Karrot by my 8 brothers and numerous neighborhood boys. I was also called Little Red Riding hood, The Little Red Hen and Goldilocks. This one was least offensive, but lasted into High School. I am now 55 years old and as I have aged my "gray hairs" are mostly pale blonde, so now I get "dumb blonde jokes". Life just isn't Fair – is it!!!!

15 bluecottonmemory October 26, 2010 at 1:11 am

Twitterpatted is one of my very favorite words! So I just had to stop by and read.

I'm a barefoot kind of girl! No high heels for me:)