It is true that during the summer most people need to be prepared with a portable first aid kit more than at other times, but if you were me, you would discover that you need it 24/7 year round. Let me tell you what happened…
It was a sunny day, not too hot, not too bright and definitely not raining. The post office parking lot was nearly empty as I pulled in to park my car. My first aid kit with Puracyn® Wound & Skin Care Solution had been mailed to me and I needed to pick it up so that I could try out the products. I was wearing a pair of jeans, FLAT shoes, a snug shirt, my driver’s license in my back pocket and no purse so that my hands would be free to carry the box.
The postal worker found my package quickly and with the small box in both hands I started walking outside. The next thing I knew, I had tripped on the curb right there in front of the post office. The box flew out of my hands and I reached out to try and stop my fall. I landed on both knees and the palm of both hands. After standing up, I could tell that very little damage had been done. I retrieved my unharmed box of Puracyn® and the safety kit then I headed to the car.
Once completely settled in the car, the irony of the whole situation hit me and I laughed right out loud. I opened the box, opened the safety kit, opened the Puracyn® Wound & Skin Care Solution and applied it directly to the scrapes on the palm of my left hand. After flushing the wound thoroughly, I was able to see that no rocks had embedded themselves in my palm. Phew! I decided not to put a bandage on it, but it was an option I would keep in the back of my mind.
So before I even left the parking lot of the post office, I was already sold on the importance of having a first aid safety kit that included Puracyn® Wound & Skin Care Solution. I didn’t need running water or messy ointments to clean my wound, nor did I have to leave the open scrapes dirty until I could get home and it was all thanks to my handy portable first aid kit with the Puracyn® Wound & Skin Care Solution in it!
A Few Important Facts About Puracyn® Wound & Skin Care Solution
Obviously I should buy Puracyn® Wound & Skin Care Solution in bulk given my tendency to find myself in accidents. Here’s a few important facts about Puracyn® Wound & Skin Care Solution:
- Puracyn® OTC Wound & Skin Care is a unique, patented solution of electrochemically treated saline for cleaning and healing wounds, including cuts, abrasions, irritations and lacerations. The solution mimics compounds naturally produced by the body, making it an ideal aid in wound cleaning and healing.
- The non-sting formula in Puracyn® OTC Wound & Skin Care is free of antibiotics, steroids and alcohol so kids and tender redheaded women won’t complain and there’s no need for messy ointments or even running water; it’s great for on-the-go.
- Spray Puracyn® OTC Wound & Skin Care on a cut or scrape, apply a bandage and you’re all set – it thoroughly cleans and washes away dirt and debris without the need to touch or rub the skin.
- Certain ingredients used in OTC ointments designed to prevent infection after minor injuries have been known to sometimes cause a rash. Puracyn® OTC Wound & Skin Care is a non-irritating, non-toxic and non-sensitizing solution with preservatives, providing a moist environment that helps the wound to naturally heal itself.
- Free of antibiotics, Puracyn® OTC Wound & Skin Care won’t burn or irritate the skin.
- Puracyn® OTC Wound & Skin Care is available in the first aid aisle at Meijer, Rite Aid, Walgreens and other retailers nationwide in 4 oz. bottles, for a suggested retail price of $14.99.
A Few Facts About First Aid
- A cut refers to a skin wound with separation of the connective tissue elements. Unlike an abrasion (a wound caused by friction or scraping), none of the skin is missing the skin is just separated. A cut is typically thought of as a wound caused by a sharp object (such as a knife or a shard of glass).
- Small cuts, scrapes and lacerations usually don’t require a visit to the emergency room, but proper care is still necessary to help prevent infections and promote healing.
- Wounds heal best when they are cleaned properly, and Puracyn® OTC Wound & Skin Care is ideal for this first step in first aid.
- Almost half (39%) of all outdoor, recreation-related injuries happen during “summer-type” activities, such as surfing, mountain climbing, scuba diving and horseback riding.
- More than half (52%) of all outdoor, recreation-related injuries, many of which take place in warmer weather, occur in children and teens.
Puracyn® Favorite Summer Firsts Giveaway
One event that can be enjoyed in the summer is baseball and I’ve gone to several Richmond Flying Squirrels’ baseball games this year. The only thing I don’t like about going to a baseball game is that I have to climb so many steps to get to a seat. Stairs and I don’t usually get along well, so I will definitely take Puracyn® OTC Wound & Skin Care with me to the next game I attend.
How would you like to win a great prize? I know how you can be eligible and that is by entering the Puracyn® Favorite Summer Firsts Giveaway!
Now I better go see about entering the sweepstakes and buying Puracyn® OTC Wound & Skin Care in bulk. 🙂
This is a product-provided, sponsored conversation that contains affiliate links. I received one 4 oz. spray bottle of Puracyn® OTC Wound & Skin Care and a branded first aid kit. All opinions, text and experiences are my own.