I’ve been on Facebook for awhile now and discovered that there are definitely some things that people do that are simply annoying. So I’ve gathered them together and I’m calling them the Facebook 10 Commandments. You may not agree with all of them, but I’m pretty sure you will agree that many of the things on the list are things people should not do on Facebook.
- Thou shalt not solicit sex from me ESPECIALLY as your first introduction.
- Thou shalt not add me to your group without asking me if I want to join.
- Thou shalt not post pictures that you don’t want your employer see.
- Thou shalt not tag me in a photo when I’m not really in the photo.
- Thou shalt poke back when thou art poked. Poking isn’t fun when it is only one sided.
- Thou shalt not post chain messages stating that I will die if I don’t share it.
- Thou shalt not say derogatory things, bully, harass or cuss me out.
- Thou shalt not keep inviting me to games. I don’t play them!
- Thou shalt not post when you are leaving on vacation unless you make it known that an ex-mobster is house sitting while you are away.
- Thou shalt not request to be friends just so that you can promote your business or blog.
Of course, I would love for you to LIKE my Facebook page, but only if you really want to like me!
I’m thinking really hard…Why wouldn’t you want to like me? (wink)