Remember, you can stalk the chosen blog the entire week and leave comments. All it takes to be considered for next week’s blog as the one that gets stalked is to make a comment during “roll call” for lack of a better term which simply means to leave a comment on this post before next Saturday and comment on this week’s stalked blog. If you haven’t read the directions about commenting, please hop over “here” and catch up.
This week I’m sure it will be your pleasure to read the stalked blog called I Forgot What I Was Doing which is written by The Queen of Everything. Isn’t that cute?!
The following are a few posts I read while stalking…
- How Not To Text will surely make you laugh because you’ve been there too!
- I thought about my mom the whole time I read I’m Armed and Dangermouse. Mom and mice have a relationship that I will have to tell you about some time.
- It was fun to read If Nerds Ruled The World especially since I am a nerd too.
- Since I love animals, Today Is All About The Silly was a fun read.
- I love the Wordless Wednesday photo!
***As a reminder…Be sure to leave a comment on this post if you want to be eligible for stalking next week!