Green is a pretty color associated with outdoorsy stress-free decor, prosperity, envy/jealousy, being sick, having little to no experience, being earth-friendly, health in plants, decay, and evil.
I thought I would share some green things today for your viewing pleasure and give a few examples of how the green things have affected my life.
- green decor: I’ve never used green as a decorating color, but my sister’s home has pretty hunter green and burgundy.
- green prosperity: I’m rich with family, but not dollars…LOL
- green with envy and jealousy: I’m a little jealous and I only envy anyone occasionally because I can’t change what I can’t change!
- sickness: Wow, when I get sick, I usually get really sick and I’m a big wimp.
- green without experience: I don’t like things to change. I’m a creature of habit and find peace in the same old things day after day. I guess you could say I’m boring that way.
- earth-friendly green: I don’t drive an electric car; I love the air conditioner; I hate camping and bugs; I like long, hot showers…does that cancel me out of the earth-friendly category?
- healthy green plants: Oh! So that is the color of a healthy plant! My plants, if I ever get any, always are varying shades of dying brown.
- green decay: I’m a professional refrigerator-mold-growing-home-scientist.
- evil: I do not like to be around evil, wicked people or in those kinds of situations. I am extremely uncomfortable if I have to associate with blatant evil. I always think about the puff of green smoke that the witch on the Wizard of Oz created when she disappeared!
those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.
~Eleanor Roosevelt ~