Obviously, if you are here, you found me through my Twitter profile, so thank you!
You might be thinking, “Who the heck is The Redhead Riter?”
I am a hot redhead…if I am outside at noon in the middle of summer (wink). At other times, I am a hard working, devoted, loyal, intelligent woman and mother of one grown daughter.
If you want to know more about me, you can click the ABOUT button in my right side bar or take a stroll through my website where it is packed and oozing with me, me, me and more of me. It is also loaded with an eclectic assortment of information such as:
- Blogging Tips
- Cooking Tutorials and Recipes
- A “Riting” Prompt
- Chuckle of the Day
- Marriage, It’s Not All White Lace And Roses
- Bella, A Dog’s Story
- Saturday Stalker who “stalks” blogs and interesting Richmond locations
- Self-Development issues – Depression, PTSD, Grief, Communication, Abuse, Affair, Death
- Rockin’ Friends in my community
- Woo Us To Your Blog Linky
- Ongoing Giveaway Linky
- Fun Facts (shared on Twitter)
- Quotes (shared on Twitter)
- My Life Story, past and present
I am not only employed full-time for a local company, but I also design websites, teach blogging one-on-one and am writing a romance novel as well as a story about my struggle with PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder). I agree…there is simply not enough time in the day to do everything!
My connections on the internet include:
- Facebook Official page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Redhead-Riter/190077979165
Facebook Friend page: https://www.facebook.com/theredheadriter
The Redhead Riter Community: http://theblogfrog.com/1024359
If you do not already follow me on Twitter, I encourage you to follow me and I will follow you back! I enjoy #FF (Follow Friday) and tweet interesting facts, RT exciting information, provide a bit of wisdom with my #AgingWithStyle hashtag plus enjoy regular chats. I look forward to getting to know you, helping you to succeed in your aspirations and sharing my life with you!