Everything doesn’t cost money. Some things are free.
Truth is free and some truths are eternal.
So if you are looking for truth to hang onto while you struggle to overcome a hardship or just to improve your character, I’ve got a few for you.
17 Truths That Could Change Your Day And Life
- Stay in the present. The future hasn’t happened yet and it is too late to change the past. The present offers opportunity.
- Smile. It costs nothing and is physically better for you.
- Slow down. Life is not a race. You will miss the small joys in life if you rush.
- Other people have an opinion of you and it isn’t any of your business what they are thinking.
- Be polite to everyone all the time.
- Give your brain a break from all that thinking. You’ll never know all the answers anyway.
- Time heals most things if you keep your mind and heart open, but you it could take a long time to be healed.
- Observe and listen more than you talk.
- Never compare yourself or your life with anyone else because you only see a small part of their truth.
- Don’t let stress and anxiety ruin your life. It will rob you of both health and happiness.
- To believe in something and not live it is dishonest. It will drag down your soul in the denial.
- Every day may not be good, but there’s something good in every day.
- Everyone can say, “I love you,” but not everyone really means it.
- Worrying never fixed anything.
- There’s no logic in falling in love. Your heart feels what it feels and can’t answer why.
- Honesty is the best policy even if the truth is ugly and painful.
- Love is the answer. All questions and problems can be solved through and with love.
Many of the truths listed above are things that I fail at miserably, but today is yet another day and I have the opportunity to try and hopefully improve.