Funny eCards – Yes, You’re Going To Laugh

by Sherry Riter in Chuckle,Humor

Another collection of funny ecards to make you laugh today.

The True Meaning Of Home

Funny eCards 10

For Mamas Everywhere

Funny eCards 1

Feelings Deep Inside

Funny eCards 2

1 teresa vett August 19, 2013 at 3:45 am

I looked at your picture and you are so beautiful. I hardly believe I had anything to do with you, lol. But I know – I’m your mama.

Hope you had a nice day. It was busy for me. I love you . I love the post.

2 Sherry Riter August 19, 2013 at 5:10 am

Thanks Mom.

Alyssa and I spent time together, so I had a nice day. I love you too. Glad you love the post. 😀

3 Philip Bond August 19, 2013 at 7:28 pm

Don’t cross a woman, should read NEVER cross a woman.

4 Sherry Riter August 19, 2013 at 8:11 pm

5 PJ August 20, 2013 at 2:56 am

LOL! Hey Red! I cracked up all way through! I relate to nearly EVERY ONE of them. I really got a kick out of the “brain cleaning” one for several reasons: one, it seem to take longer to load than the rest and I began to think that a “blank spot” was actually the “brain cleaning itself!” Also, talking about the browser history, I must clean my brain out several times a day, because I “my cookies are always deleted” and I can’t remember a thing! As far as the Public fight goes, my niece was discussing earlier how people were dissing her because she had to leave school for missing so many days because her 5 month old niece was desperately ill and passed away, but she was at the baby’s bedside in Fort Worth constantly, which I can’t blame her. People are so ridiculous and cruel especially when it comes to mouthing off about things they know nothing about, so I also related to the Internet fight. I have to say thank you for the laugh. Love you! By the way, I love the picture of your mom! I wish I looked as good and young as her!

6 Sherry Riter August 20, 2013 at 12:24 pm

You made me laugh out loud with this — > “my cookies are always deleted”

You’re so funny PJ!

Oh, I think Mom has some magic potion she drinks each night in order to remain ageless. I sure wish she would share it with the rest of us! 😉

7 Joan August 21, 2013 at 12:20 pm

“They’re Fighting Again” was absolutely hilarious! Imagine airing your dirty laundry on the Internet for the whole world to see. Who would do such a thing? 🙂

8 Sherry Riter August 21, 2013 at 7:55 pm

LOLOLOL Now THAT was funny!