Funny Cartoons That Will Bring A Smile To Your Face

by Sherry Riter in Chuckle

It is that time again. Time for us to laugh together!

The Cure

Funny Cartoons That Will Bring A Smile To Your Face 8

The Truth Will Set You Free

Funny Cartoons That Will Bring A Smile To Your Face 7

The Batter

Amen! I love the batter!

Funny Cartoons That Will Bring A Smile To Your Face 6

Can You Say Humidity?

Hmmm…I guess this would be me too!

Funny Cartoons That Will Bring A Smile To Your Face 5

In The Woman’s Mind

Funny Cartoons That Will Bring A Smile To Your Face 4

The Man Code Rule Book

I want a copy of the Man Code Rule Book. I think it would come in handy for many of us.

Funny Cartoons That Will Bring A Smile To Your Face 3

What A Cut!

Funny Cartoons That Will Bring A Smile To Your Face 1

A Pinterest Wedding

Funny Cartoons That Will Bring A Smile To Your Face 9

Funny Because It Is True

I guess this is going to be a true confession. LOL But you know, isn’t that why we are friends? 🙂

Funny Cartoons That Will Bring A Smile To Your Face 2

1 Skip_D June 16, 2013 at 7:52 am

hehe… yup, I eat the batter too!

hmmmmmmm… I think I need a copy of that Man Code Rule Book too! 😛

2 Joan June 16, 2013 at 3:19 pm

Really? Is that what you think of our friendship that it’s based solely on inappropriate conversations that no sane person should ever have? And here I thought you liked me. 🙁

3 Sherry Riter June 17, 2013 at 12:32 pm

LOLOLOLOLOLOL Too funny!

4 Joan June 16, 2013 at 3:24 pm

And I looked, but Taylor Swift does not have a song about friendships that are based solely on inappropriate conversations that no sane person should ever have? I guess that’s a subject that not even she would touch.

5 Joan June 16, 2013 at 3:28 pm

But really – I mean seriously now, do you REALLY think our friendship is based solely on inappropriate conversations that no sane person should ever have?

6 Joan June 16, 2013 at 3:48 pm

Because if that’s what you REALLY THINK my feelings are hurt beyond repair. Well, maybe that’s being a trifle over dramatic. I’ll get over this hurt in time. 🙁

7 Joan June 16, 2013 at 3:55 pm

Okay, I’m over it! My feelings aren’t hurt anymore. 🙂

You were right, of course, our friendship has been based solely on inappropriate conversations that no sane person should ever have. But look at how much fun we have had commenting back and forth about your different posts! 🙂

8 Sherry Riter June 17, 2013 at 12:33 pm

Yes, we have a maaaahhhhvelous time! 😉

9 teresa vett June 17, 2013 at 12:25 am

love them , my favs,lol

10 Sherry Riter June 17, 2013 at 12:33 pm

Thank you! I’m glad you enjoyed them!

11 Young Werther June 18, 2013 at 3:15 am

Where can I get a copy of that Man Code rule book???

🙂

12 teresa vett June 18, 2013 at 10:26 pm

Joan you and Sherry behave yourselves!!! My, oh my, must I mother both of you? lol I have been reading what I can eat. I may as well be dead. Not this, not that, none of this and no life, lol. This sugar thing is helllllll. I think I may go get a half gallon blue bell ice cream and eat it all at once. I will go into a sugar dive and just die. At least on the other side I can eat as I please, lol. This is what you call a woman feeling sorry for herself because she cannot eat all the recipes on Pinterest. !!!!!!!!!!! Oh shucks

13 Sherry Riter June 21, 2013 at 8:05 am

I know all about not being able to eat what I want to eat, however, you will feel better if you listen to your body and eat what it needs. 🙂