A Few Laughs With A Thought

by Sherry Riter in Chuckle

I had therapy last night, so this post will be very brief because I’m worn completely out.

However, all the turmoil of life and tears during therapy is all worth it. I keep getting better everyday and PTSD is almost in my rear view mirror.

life laughing

algebra x y

1 teresa vett June 12, 2013 at 8:04 am

I love the algebra one because that is exactly how I feel about it. Never made sense to me. Your mother failed it with flying colors!!! I dropped the subject before 6 weeks!!!! My brain thought I hated it. It did funny things to my body, my brain that is, crossed my eyes, made me beat on the desk with my fists and made me scream. There is a place for those letters, In WORDS!!! Like YOU, and worrY, and eXcerise, and eXcept. Get the picture little math genius? lol Have a great daY

2 Sherry Riter June 13, 2013 at 12:58 pm

You’re so funny! Yes, if anyone knows it, I know that you HATE math with a PASSION.

By the way, Mom, that was really clever capitalizing all the x’s and then ending with a capitalized y!!!

3 Skip_D June 12, 2013 at 6:00 pm

life is definitely better when you’re laughing!!!

…as for over thinking-

don’t talk to me about over thinking!!!!! 😛

4 Sherry Riter June 13, 2013 at 12:59 pm

LOLOLOL I won’t say a word. LOL

5 Joan June 12, 2013 at 6:34 pm

Congratulations on your PTSD almost being in your rear view mirror! You’ve worked very hard at overcoming your PTSD. So, to hear you say that it is almost in your rear view mirror is music to my ears! (Yes, I do believe I am hearing music – or am I hallucinating?) No, I am sure that what I am hearing is music because I am not prone to hallucinating. 🙂

6 Sherry Riter June 13, 2013 at 1:01 pm

Thank you Joan! {{{hugssss}}}

7 Danie Marie June 12, 2013 at 7:23 pm

Laughter is the best medicine, and I love good humor. By the way, that Good Humor man always made my day when his truck came around and mom or dad said it was all right to get a popsickle. He was cool! LOL

Blessings ~ Danie

8 Sherry Riter June 13, 2013 at 1:00 pm

I love the ice cream truck too! The sound of that truck music brings back many happy memories. 🙂