A Short Motivational Thought, Wish And Quote

by Sherry Riter in Happiness,Motivation,Self-Development

fireplace flowers warm inspiration

“Life isn’t about finding yourself.
Life is about creating yourself.”
~ George Bernard Shaw ~

Keep your eyes wide open for new opportunities today and seize them as if it was your last opportunity.

That’s what I’m going to do.

Hope you all have a great day!

1 Skip_D February 21, 2013 at 7:57 am

same to you!

2 Sherry Riter February 21, 2013 at 8:19 pm

Thanks Skip!!!

3 Joan February 21, 2013 at 11:50 am

I discovered this quote by George Bernard Shaw many years ago and I have a magnet with this quote hanging on my refrigerator just to remind me that life is really about creating yourself! Speaking about “creating yourself,” may I say that you have done a phenomenal job creating your fantastic and interesting blog! 🙂

4 Sherry Riter February 21, 2013 at 8:10 pm

Thank you Joan!!!!

5 PJ February 21, 2013 at 7:55 pm

Hey Gal! I like your quote, although I like to think I don’t need to find myself because as long as God knows where I’m at, I’m ok. As far as “creating myself” I’ve tried to do that before and made a mess of things, so I would rather God do the creating than me. LOL! I think I’ll just leave Him in control of the reins. Love you!

6 Sherry Riter February 21, 2013 at 8:12 pm

I think God expects us to not only discover who we are, but to work towards enhancing the talents he gave us. He doesn’t want to do all the work! He wants us to do it because it is our life.

Love you too!

7 Young Werther February 21, 2013 at 11:57 pm

Great quote! Thank you.

8 Sherry Riter February 22, 2013 at 6:15 am

😀 My pleasure!

9 RussianInAmerica February 22, 2013 at 8:30 am

Same to you! Definitelly agree with your thought. We should always look forward and do everything possible to make our dreams come true. Only we can chnge our life, so it’s up to us to make a choice. Our destiny is in our hands. We shouldn’t be afraid of new challenges, because they can lead us to our future. Always do your best!

10 Sherry Riter February 22, 2013 at 1:31 pm

Thank you! That’s right! We shouldn’t be afraid of new challenges because it can lead us to the greatest adventures and rewards of our life!