The Moving Superhero Is All Decked Out

by Sherry Riter in Other

louboutin robot superhero red bottom shoes

Although I have my very unfeminine Superhero moving outfit on while we tackle the gazillion boxes, I just want you to know that in my imagination I’m eating Custard Filled Cream Puffs, wearing a sexier outfit and my feet are quite content in Gold Christian Louboutin Red Bottom Shoes.

Christian Louboutin Red Bottom Shoes
It’s just mind over matter.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sherry Riter, also known as The Redhead Riter. Sherry is witty, intelligent and addictive as she writes about cooking, family, marriage, failures, blogging tips, art, humor, inspiration, travel, PTSD and aging. Her goal is to inspire, motivate, educate and to make her audience laugh. Sherry embraces being a redhead and helps others to see the redhead point of view…"In some eras redheads were worshipped while others thought us witches. Personally, I like the former and think every day is 'Love a redhead day!'" She can also be found on Facebook, Google+, Pinterest, StumbleUpon, Linkedin, tweeting as @TheRedheadRiter and you can subscribe to her free blog feed.

Sue October 25, 2012 at 2:07 am

However did you find shoes to match your outfit darling.
Stop over to my blog to read a bit about You when you have time or when you have removed your golden outfit.

Sherry Riter October 25, 2012 at 8:19 am

I searched high and low for hours! ;)

Bev October 25, 2012 at 5:49 pm

Sherry, when you are finished with the moving outfit, may I borrow it? Please, please, please??? I bet it has a power lifter in it and all.

And we all know that you have on some totally “to die for” lingerie underneath that moving outfit too! :) Love those golden/red shoes. Hope the moving is going well. Hugs. Also wishing you some of your favorite snow flurries soon.

Sherry Riter October 30, 2012 at 5:06 pm

You can borrow the outfit any time! LOL

No, we haven’t had any flurries. Boy did we have wind and rain!!!!

Ric Fox October 25, 2012 at 9:03 pm

hey, that’s the main reason I became an engineer.

I wanted to build an IronMan suit.

looks great on you, Sherry ;)

Sherry Riter October 30, 2012 at 5:06 pm

Thank you! Did you ever get the outfit built?

Joan October 28, 2012 at 11:14 pm

I’m LMBO!!! That moving outfit is oh so chic and the headgear is SENSATIONAL looking! And those gold Christian Louboutin red bottom shoes are so FANTASTIC and stylish, but darlin’ those shoes are not for moving, especially since you have told everyone (in past posts) that you are a natural born klutz! If I were you I would trade in those gold Christian Louboutin red bottom shoes for something more practical that you won’t risk falling in and ending up in a body cast. Have you considered wearing sneakers? :)

Sherry Riter October 30, 2012 at 5:09 pm

Actually, I’m pretty good at walking in high, high heels. Besides, high heels make the calf muscle look so great! I love, love, love those shoes!!! Do you think Christian Louboutin would like to send me a pair for free since I posted them on my blog? LOL