Gone To The Dogs

by Sherry Riter in Bella {a dog's story}

Bella

Hi.

As you can tell, Granny (you know her as The Redhead Riter) is not writing this post today. I’m Bella and “officially” Alyssa’s dog. But Alyssa is young and always occupied with friends, so I sit home with Granny every night.

Since Granny is home and somewhat incapacitated, I thought I would help her out by keeping her readers aware of the latest update. She gets so worked up if a post isn’t published. I think Granny is obsessed with this blogging stuff, but I don’t complain because it makes her happy. When Granny is happy, I’m happy.

Today should be the post for her great food. Can everyone tell that she is quite passionate about food? Granny actually cooked the food earlier for the recipe tutorial post, but she just couldn’t sit at the computer and type all that stuff with a million pictures today. She is so addicted to that camera.

Anyway, Granny is getting better and I am either sprawled on top of some part of her body (head included) or scrunched up next to her. She says that I bring her comfort. Gosh that makes me feel good!

So Granny will try to post again tomorrow. I better get back over to the couch to cuddle her. Nice chatting with you.

(licking the keyboard)

1 Lisa September 29, 2011 at 11:09 am

What an adorable dog! Nice job Bella.

2 Stéfan September 29, 2011 at 12:10 pm

Hi Bella – tell RHR that she has friends that really enjoy her blog but have no expectations. She should not stress over it. We know she is a perfectionist, but perfection is not necessary with friends. We all hope she feels better soon.

One last thing; we thank you, Bella, for giving RHR comfort since many of us are too far to be able to do so. You are a very good dog.

3 Anonymous September 29, 2011 at 12:10 pm

4 mergie September 29, 2011 at 2:14 pm

Hi Granny, You sure are cute! Don't lick the keyboard. Give lots of kisses to Granny & make her feel better!

5 Teresa's Thoughts and Ideas October 2, 2011 at 12:53 am

Bella you take care of Granny now you hear

6 Joan October 3, 2011 at 10:59 am

Redhead Riter, I cannot help thinking that Bella and you are related. She has the same color red hair as you, and you both have the writing gene!