The Saturday Stalker has found a blog that is a little different from the other blogs I’ve stalked. Remember, you can stalk it the entire week and leave comments too because everyone likes to hear something nice every now and again. All it takes to be considered for next week’s blog as the one that gets stalked is to leave a comment on this post before next Saturday.
I love looking at photos and Elizabeth of Daily Journey has a whole bunch of them. I just want to forewarn you that she has a little radio thingy on her blog (located in the footer), so cut your speaker volume off now before you click over if you don’t want to listen to it.
The following are a few posts I read while stalking…
- 365 Days of Pictures – Day 72 A Rhododendron – This flower always reminds me of my mother.
- You’ll find clouds on 365 Days of Pictures – Day 67.
- 365 Days of Pictures – Day 62 is buttermilk the old fashioned way! I just love this post!
- Day 30 – A Picture of someone you miss and you’re going to need a tissue to read this one.
- I love the pictures of the sky and weather in Rainy Days and Sunshine .
***As a reminder…Be sure to leave a comment on this post if you want to be eligible for stalking next week!