The Saturday Stalker found a blog that will help you look at life in a different way. Remember, you can stalk it the entire week and leave comments too because everyone likes to hear something nice every now and again. All it takes to be considered for next week’s blog as the one that gets stalked is to leave a comment on this post before next Saturday.
This “thankful” blog is by the lovely Suz (Suzanne) of One Thousand Gifts and she is definitely recognizing the big and small things of life.
The following are a few posts I read while stalking…
- Day Four: Children is about the thing that mother’s feel make life worth living.
- I love to cook and can totally relate with Day Thirty: Cookies
- Day Nineteen: Focus hit home with me since I’ve been going through some “ugly” times myself.
- Day Fifteen: Paying Attention is something that I think I do rather well.
- So hard to believe that my heart is truly safe in the midst of Day Forty-Nine: Battles .
***As a reminder…Be sure to leave a comment on this post if you want to be eligible for stalking next week!