Saturday Stalker – Blessed…is she who believed

by Sherry Riter in Saturday Stalker

Saturday Stalker, Let Us Stalk You! she who believed

Remember, you can stalk the chosen blog the entire week and leave comments. All it takes to be considered for next week’s blog as the one that gets stalked is to make a comment during “roll call” for lack of a better term which simply means to leave a comment on this post before next Saturday and comment on this week’s stalked blog. If you haven’t read the directions about commenting, please hop over “here” and catch up. she who believed

It would have been extremely difficult to choose someone to stalk without this week because I once again enjoyed all the blogs that were entered in the comments on last week’s stalking post! I’m sure that you are going to enjoy reading Blessed…is she who believed as you find posts that make you laugh, cry and feel like celebrating life.

The following are a few posts I read while stalking… she who believed

Now it is your turn to “stalk” Blessed…is she who believed and leave comments on the posts highlighted above. Go ahead, make her week!

***As a reminder…Be sure to leave a comment on this post if you want to be eligible for stalking next week!

Saturday Stalker, Are you next?

Saturday Stalker, Are you next?

I’m going back to read the dressing room post again so that I will remember…I’m not alone!

Maybe I’ll just go take a hammer to my mirror instead….

1 Bev December 4, 2010 at 5:26 am

Great Saturday Stalker pick. What an amazing writer. I love the mirror and the sleeping bag and….all of it. Thanks for pointing us Joanne's way

2 Pammy pam December 4, 2010 at 1:47 pm

agree about the mirror thing. SO interesting!

3 bluecottonmemory December 4, 2010 at 5:08 pm

What a delightful blog! Pefect read for a snow afternoon:)

4 Keli Gwyn December 6, 2010 at 6:32 am

I live not too far from Joanne, so I've been privileged to meet her in person. She's great! I'm sooo happy about her upcoming debut book release. She's worked hard, and it was exciting to hear the news of her First Sale and offer of representation.

5 Amy Sullivan December 6, 2010 at 2:07 pm

First of all, this is such a good idea!

So I love Joanne's writing! A current favorite post was about her husband not understanding blogging. My husband doesn't get it either, but hey, I put up with his "pretend" football teams and four fantasy football leagues, so I'd like to call it even.

Yes, I think sometimes we blog about the mundane, but in my opinion, that's what life is about. Not all the big, life-changing moments, but the daily stuff that molds and changes us…even if it is a bowl of spaghetti.

6 Tayskye June 18, 2011 at 9:47 pm

I am in love with this saturday stalker thing!!

Blessed's blog is another I've subscribed to.
Her style is wonderful..easy to read, easy to relate to!

My favorite so far is the blog ..her husband will never understand…

She's used blogging as a gateway into a great writing career.. I hope to do the same!