Saturday Stalker – Crown of Beauty

by Sherry Riter in Saturday Stalker

Saturday Stalker, Let Us Stalk You!

Remember, you can stalk the chosen blog the entire week and leave comments. All it takes to be considered for next week’s blog as the one that gets stalked is to make a comment during “roll call” for lack of a better term which simply means to leave a comment on this post before next Saturday and comment on this week’s stalked blog. If you haven’t read the directions about commenting, please hop over “here” and catch up.

I received a comment on my blog the other day that uplifted my soul and I was led to the blog of a beautiful lady blogger named Lidj. I was thrilled to see that she was listed as one of the Woo Us To Your Blog commenters. I’m sure that you are going to enjoy reading Crown of Beauty as much as I do.

The following are a few posts I read while stalking…

• To My Daughter If I Could will make it clear that Lidj is a wonderful mother.
  • Then you have the opportunity to take A Glimpse Into My Garden which appears so lush and inviting.
  • In Why I Blog you will have the opportunity to really get to know the lovely woman behind Crown of Beauty
  • Do you want to feel grateful for your life? Explore the hardships discussed in Room Enough and you will feel an abundance of gratitude.
  • The post called Give Me This Mountain will make you cry. Lidj’s love is almost tangible as she speaks of her husband.

Now it is your turn to “stalk” Crown of Beauty and leave comments on the posts highlighted above. Go ahead, make her week!

***As a reminder…Be sure to leave a comment on this post if you want to be eligible for stalking next week!

On my way back to Lidj’s blog to read more posts!

Saturday Stalker, Are you next?

Saturday Stalker, Are you next?

1 Raven In A Blue Room November 27, 2010 at 7:28 am

I love your Saturday Stalker blog hops. I come across many different blogs which I would have never discovered otherwise.

2 Holly November 27, 2010 at 7:52 am

Such a lovely lady!! Her post "To My Daughter…" was beautiful and touching. I'm following her now, too. ((HUGS))

3 Stacy Galiczynski November 27, 2010 at 1:54 pm

Wow…Crown of Beauty *really* is a beautiful blog! If anyone gets a chance, read her "My sister, my friend" post. If you have a sister, this post will touch you. I got all choked-up reading it.

What an inspirational writer!

4 katlupe November 27, 2010 at 2:57 pm

Ever since you mentioned Lidj in your community on blogfrog, I have been following her. Her blog is awesome and I am so glad to have started reading it. I intended on going through her blog and reading the whole thing. By stalking her, I will get started on the ones you point out.

5 Helena November 27, 2010 at 5:07 pm

I have never been a loyal blog hop follower. Maybe I'll visit once, but never return. This is now my second time back and have enjoyed both times thoroughly. This may turn into a habit! Thanks for the referrals to great blogs! Loved Crown of Beauty's posts.

6 Crown of Beauty November 27, 2010 at 8:21 pm

Dear Red,
In all honesty, I am honored and flattered that you have chosen my blog this week – highlighting some of my previous posts, and inviting your readers to walk a mile or two with me in my journey. It is such a delight to know you actually took time to read my posts… of course you know how that makes one feel!

May you have a meaningful Thanksgiving weekend, dear Red. I have no doubt that this is a divine connection…may God alone be given the glory.

7 Momma J November 28, 2010 at 3:26 am

Leaving a comment so I might get stalked 🙂

8 eof777 November 28, 2010 at 6:29 am

What a brilliant idea to feature one person and encourage us to read and support several posts… I hope I now understand the Saturday Stalking better… Great choice.

9 Batman November 29, 2010 at 12:38 am

I need to be stalked at the following address: and not any of my Blogger blogs…. I hope this doesn't disqualify me 😉

10 Joanne@ Blessed... November 29, 2010 at 2:34 am

LOVE LOVE LOVE Crown of Beauty. I met Lidj last year and her gentle and loving heart never ceases to amaze me.

I think your stalking idea is fantastic. What a wonderful idea. I have a girlfriend who I call my "stalker-walker" because she always bugs me to exercise with her.

You are my first "stalker blogger"

Nice to meet ya!

11 Colleen November 29, 2010 at 6:53 pm

You honestly could not have chosen a better blog to stalk! Lidj is a treasure and stopping by her blog is like visiting a dear friend. I always come away feeling better equipped to deal with life.

12 Leah @ Point Ministries November 29, 2010 at 7:51 pm

What a wonderful idea to highlight other blogs and in the process provide encouragement in ways that you will never know this side of heaven.

Lidj's blog is beautiful and peaceful and always an encouragement. She has been transparent as she has walked out the season of the loss of her precious husband. I cannot think of a better blog to stalk than hers.

Blessings to you,

13 myletterstoemily November 29, 2010 at 11:17 pm

dear red head,

"crown of beauty" is already a favorite blog
of mine. the vulnerable candor about her
struggles mingled with her devotion to the
Lord, her family, and her friends have been
a great source of inspiration.

the comments she leaves at my place are
always encouraging, refreshing, and so

i am very happy you honored her this week.

merry Christmas,

14 Dee November 30, 2010 at 9:10 pm

Hello, I stopped by to see what you wrote about my blogger friend Lidgi. Her blog has truly been a blessing to me. I am so happy you stalked her. ? Your blog is very unique and I am adding myself as a follower. I look forward to reading about other blogs you stalk.:)

15 lioneagle December 1, 2010 at 12:33 am

Greetings –

Thank you for this novel idea. It demonstrates sharing and caring. I am all for that.

I first became aware of Crown of Beauty on TRUTH SHARERS blog about November 17, 2010. I "introduced" myself to Lidj, via her blog, on November 17, 2010 and commented on her pieces, "Full of Hope" on 11/17/2010, "Hand to the Plow" on 11/20/10 and "Give Me This Mountain" on this evening (EST). Today I became aware of your blog from reading about it on Crown of Beauty.

Lidj's posts are faithfully in league with our Lord. She obviously loves Him. It is obvious through her anointed writing. It is indeed a pleasure and a treat to read her expressions. Praise our Lord.

16 sarah December 1, 2010 at 12:47 am

Hey Redhead…I found you through Lidj's blog. I found her through someone else's and have been following her journey and so inspired by it. Now following you too. I love what you're doing…so cool.

17 Janette@Janette's Sage December 1, 2010 at 3:16 am

I have been so blessed by Crown of Beauty…what a wonderful blog to stalk! I will be checking in weekly to see others you suggest!

18 Debbie December 4, 2010 at 11:04 pm

I frequently 'stalk' Crown of Beauty. She is an inspiration to many, including me.

19 Tayskye June 21, 2011 at 8:13 am

How do you find all of these wonderful bloggers?!! I just keep finding more and more through your Saturday Stalkers that I love!!