Remember, you can stalk the chosen blog the entire week and leave comments. All it takes to be considered for next week’s blog as the one that gets stalked is to make a comment during “roll call” for lack of a better term which simply means to leave a comment on this post before next Saturday and comment on this week’s stalked blog. If you haven’t read the directions about commenting, please hop over “here” and catch up.
I’ve read Blue Cotton Memory since I started blogging because she is not only interesting and articulate, but also passionate about everything. How can you help but love a passionate woman?
The following are a few posts I read while stalking…
- Childhood Shows The Man is one of my favorite posts because it truly expresses my hope as a mother.
- Your mouth will water when you see the Blue Cotton Granola Bars.
- If you’re going through a rough life patch like me, then you will definitely enjoy Believing Impossible Things.
- Do you have a ThD? Not sure what that acronym is all about? Well, check out The Master Detective and you will definitely find out.
- I’ll admit that I want to be a carb-a-holic and eat all day long, so it won’t be any surprise that I drooled over Grandmother’s Christmas Coffee Cake and immediately checked to see if I had all the ingredients! Yes, I think I’m forever dreaming of sugar.
***As a reminder…Be sure to leave a comment on this post if you want to be eligible for stalking next week!
Doesn’t she have a handsome family of sons?