Chuckle of the Day – Black Bra

by Sherry Riter in Chuckle

black bra

I can tell you one thing that I am 100% sure you won’t ever see on my blog…me in a bra only!

Extremely modest and shy would be the best way to describe this redhead. Maybe that’s why I love long johns and flannel shirts so much…they cover!

With that said, I read the funniest little story the other day and I just had to share it.

So here it goes…

I had lunch with 2 of my unmarried friends.

One is engaged, one is a mistress, and I have been married for 20+ years.

We were chatting about our relationships and decided to amaze our men by greeting them at the door wearing a black bra, stiletto heels and a mask over our eyes. We agreed to meet in a few days to exchange notes..

Here’s how it all went.

My engaged friend:

The other night when my boyfriend came over he found me with a black leather bodice, tall stilettos and a mask.

He saw me and said, ‘You are the woman of my dreams. I love you.’

Then we made passionate love all night long.

The mistress:

Me too! The other night I met my lover at his office and I was wearing a raincoat, under it only the black bra, heels and mask over my eyes. When I opened the raincoat he didn’t say a word, but he started to tremble and we had wild sex all night.

Then I had to share my story:

When my husband came home I was wearing the black bra, black stockings, stilettos and a mask over my eyes. When he came in the door and saw me he said,…

“What’s for dinner, Zorro?”

Was that funny or was that funny?! I thought it was really funny and have a vivid picture of the whole scenario in my head.

I’m very visual.

Kind of like a man.

Just in case any men have their minds stuck on the bra,

I’m wearing five shirts,

two vests,

one blazer,

and a long Eskimo type coat to my ankles with a hood

and gloves.
Sincerely your heavily clothed blogger,

Phew, it’s getting hot in here!

1 Mom of M&Ms September 9, 2010 at 11:33 pm

Rolling on the floor!!!! I think I am gonna cry cause I am laughing so hard….( maybe it is funnier when you HAVE been married for 20 years).

2 Holly September 9, 2010 at 11:38 pm

OMG!! Yo made my DAY! BWAHAHAHAHAHA…. SAD, but SO TRUE!!! ;p I'm with you on the modesty bit… so much so that when I lived in SoCal, I opened and ran the ONLY modest bridal store in CA, probably!! LOL!! ALL because there were NO options for our girls and I thought it ridiculous that girls had to either buy online, travel to another STATE, or MAKE a DECENT gown for their formal occasion or wedding… *sigh*… OK, So maybe it was a MANIC thing when it began! HAH!! I CAN be extreme at times. ;p As IF you hadn't already figured that out…

Thanks for the laugh!!

3 Rosabelllle September 10, 2010 at 3:49 am

Hi Red,
That was sooooooo funny I kept laughing to. Funny stuff. I've enjoyed this posting. I'm glad your feeling better about yourself and your blog here.

4 Rosabelllle September 10, 2010 at 3:49 am

Hi Red,

5 Libby's Library September 10, 2010 at 5:36 am

I wasn't expecting that!
Thanks for the laugh.
BTW – I got really grossed out by the picture of the snake that showed up on your LinkWithin. YUCK

6 Libby's Library September 10, 2010 at 5:38 am

PS – who designed your blog? I love it. It's so wide! I want one just like it, when my blog grows up!

7 Lisa September 10, 2010 at 9:20 am

hahahaha you made me smile! 😀 Thank you!

8 MusingMom6 September 10, 2010 at 12:34 pm

I'm glad to hear your mood is up. Sometimes the best thing is of relax and let life be fun.

9 Confessions Of The Unfaithful Widow September 10, 2010 at 12:39 pm

Love this entry! Now that I've found your blog (outside of blog frog) I will follow. I just wrote about bras on my blog but have to say, not as good as this one! Barbara

10 Lala's Pequenos September 10, 2010 at 12:54 pm

Love it! Thanks for the chuckle!

11 Q September 10, 2010 at 2:36 pm

Fabulous! 🙂

12 Lori September 10, 2010 at 4:10 pm

I'm glad I stopped by, that was just too funny!

13 Madison September 10, 2010 at 4:50 pm

Too funny! Thanks for sharing!

14 Jennifer Haas September 10, 2010 at 6:35 pm

I just found your blog. It is so funny. I am a new follower too!

I wanted to ask you all a BIG favor. I am trying to raise awareness for a disorder that my son and I have, Neurofibromatosis (NF). Please visit my site today and pass it along to your friends. Thank you so much!

Mud Pies For Mommy

15 Doreen Lombardo September 10, 2010 at 7:05 pm

OMG, that was way too funny. Thanks for sharing. Me, I'm not modest, never was, but I loved your description of what you were wearing while blogging. 🙂 I wear as little as possible, I hate clothing.

16 Karen, aka "Kitten" September 10, 2010 at 7:59 pm

**giggling** I think my husband of 32 years might respond with a "Zorro" comment, too. Maybe not! Will let you know when I lose 30 pounds and buy a black bra.

17 Amanda September 10, 2010 at 8:32 pm

I just laughed so hard I woke my husband up from a nap! HAHAHAHAHAHA! I am going to have to share this one. FABULOUS!

18 katlupe September 11, 2010 at 1:48 pm

Funny story, Red! I too, am a flannel shirt and sweatpants type of woman. But I wasn't always this way, and was a very good customer of Victoria's Secret some years back. Hubby was uncontrollable when he came to pick me up for a date because he knew…….

Men just love that black lingerie!

19 MaryB September 11, 2010 at 9:52 pm

Sounds about right. 🙂

20 Alyssa September 12, 2010 at 6:44 am

I think I read that once upon a time, but still hilarious! Thanks for sharing.

21 Lisa Ladrido September 15, 2010 at 3:18 pm

That was so funny! That is probably what my husband would have said if I had dared greet him like that!

Thanks for sharing Red! ~Lisa