Upside Down Exercise

by Sherry Riter in Chuckle

Do I exercise? What makes you think I need to exercise? Surely it isn’t the extra flab around my waistband or the way the skin at the underside top of my arms does that saggy wave thing.

Have you been peeking in my windows?

Just to put your mind at ease, let me assure you that I exercise just like this every morning…

Isn’t this a Pilates ball?

Yeah, these large ribbon things are hanging in my living room.

While breakfast is cooking, I do this rather than just sitting.

By the time I get to this point, I’m barely winded
and haven’t even perspired a bit.

Image: source

Surely you believe me, right?

I’m sorry I can’t any write more. I’ve got to go make a chocolate milk shake..

1 Moooooog35 June 2, 2010 at 5:36 pm

I exercise like that, too.

I suppose that explains all these physical therapy bills.

2 Bossy Betty June 2, 2010 at 9:06 pm

Oh my gosh! I thought I was the only one who had those outfits.

That first one is tough to look at AND tough to look away from!

3 Laura E. Sanchez-Gonzalez June 2, 2010 at 9:26 pm

This post is funny, in order to make all those exercises we need to train since we are children, they look really hard to perform.

Thoughts of a Career Woman

4 Tessa June 2, 2010 at 10:47 pm

That's hilarious 🙂 thanks for the giggle.

5 Debbie June 3, 2010 at 12:05 pm

I was always one to be on the never-ending fight to stay skinny. But after I hit 50, I changed my whole outlook. My new philosophy: I think of the flab around my middle as my own personalized Decor. But you have fun bending yourself like a pretzel while I have fun eating a whole bag of pretzels. LOL!

6 Xmas Dolly June 3, 2010 at 3:19 pm

Oh wow, you mean I can tell everybody I know somebody who can do that? How ever do you keep your exercise outfits so white and bright? ~snicker~ See now me I could probably do everything, but that standing on the guy's feet thingy! My feet are ticklish! lol Have a good day!