Snooze You Lose

by Sherry Riter in Bella {a dog's story}

Bella {A Dog's Story}

I’m sure you’ve heard, “Everything has a place and everything in its place.”

This is a perfect example of why this concept should be an integral part of every day life.

Can you recognize the item in this photo?

When you awaken, the perpetrator can be found satisfied in her mischief and asleep on my slippers.

1 Sparkles June 30, 2010 at 6:01 pm

Oh, I recognise that first picture alllll too well. It's especially fun if it's your brand new pair.

2 viewfromdownhere June 30, 2010 at 8:14 pm

aw, he's too cute to get angry at!

3 Bossy Betty June 30, 2010 at 8:28 pm

OH OH. Somebody is in trouble!

4 Mariliz June 30, 2010 at 9:00 pm

I have a dog that is a chewer, she was so sneaky about it.

5 Vicki July 1, 2010 at 3:53 am

Thank God my dog has never been a chewer!! But Tom is adorable, and he didn't know he was doing anything "rong"!!

6 The Redhead Riter July 1, 2010 at 4:14 am

Vicki, I am laughing my head off. Tom is my husband and Bella is the puppy. LOL LOL

7 Manzanita July 1, 2010 at 4:30 am

Ain't funny but ha….. been there. We had a chewer dog when my kids were little, back in the 50's. We all had to go out for a school function, came home and the dog had chewed a brand new sofa. Had the old constructed sofas in those days and the springs were sticking up just like in cartoons & the guts of the sofa all over.

Thank you for visiting my blog & I truly appreciate your comments.

8 T July 1, 2010 at 4:04 pm

this is me, breathing a sigh of relief that I do not own a cute little puppy… because I could not afford the destruction they bring to my glasses!

9 Night Owl Mama July 5, 2010 at 5:07 pm

Oh No! Hate when that happens

Hubby says: you can duct tape those and get another yr out of them or duct tape the dog when u fall asleep

He's so silly. LOL

10 TC July 10, 2010 at 10:41 am

I can sympathize although Dis doesn't chew things up much and never did, Mugsey our lab ate an outdoor drip irrigation system, outdoor lighting, pumps out of the yard pond AND the fountain….

11 Lori August 16, 2010 at 4:59 pm

We have 4 cats that leave us presents all the time all over the house, but they've never left anything like that.

Ok, so both of my boys have a bet going on now. One says that's a power cord and the other says they're glasses sitting on a desk. Either of them correct?

12 The Redhead Riter August 16, 2010 at 5:22 pm

LOL Lori!

You missed the words between the pics….

"Let me tell you that if you fall asleep on our couch with your glasses on, they will end up looking like…"

Which son won?

13 Momma J August 17, 2010 at 4:34 pm

In the case of our dog, it was the following:

1 Child's Nintendo Ds-luckily it still works

3 adult plastic cups

3 Harry Potter books

2 homework folders(imagine my chagrin when I had to call the teacher and tell her the dog really did eat my kid's homework)

Thanks for letting me know that I am not alone!