I’m really excited about this giveaway. I received a beautiful sterling silver charm bracelet and eight charms from Charm Factory for this review and one of my readers will also receive a bracelet with eight charms of their choice.
The Charm Factory’s bracelets are not heavy nor do they get in the way like some charm bracelets. It is obvious that the charms and bracelets are professionally constructed with entrepreneurial pride. I am thrilled with the look, design and craftsmanship of the charm bracelet and charms.
These are the cute charms that I chose for my bracelet…
I guess you can tell who I gave the bracelet to, huh?
Not only is this just the cutest jewelry, but it is made in the USA! Isn’t that great?!
It will be hard to choose just eight charms because there are billions of beautiful charms at Charm Factory. I may have exaggerated a bit on the number, but there are hundreds or maybe thousands of charms and bracelets which are all cute and modern like these…
1. Become a public Google follower of The Redhead Riter blog.
2. Visit the Charm Factory site and tell me three of your favorite charms.
3. Subscribe in a reader or by email to The Redhead Riter blog.
1. Become a Facebook Fan of Charm Factory
2. Become a Twitter Follower of Charm Factory
3. Post it on Facebook and leave the link in your comment – can be done daily.
4. Post it on Twitter and leave the link in your comment – can be done daily.
5.+ (lots of ways) can be found on the Giveaway Entries tab
Giveaway ends May 1, 2010 at midnight. Winner will have 48 hours to respond to email notification to claim prize. If no response, another winner will be chosen.
This giveaway accepts entries for the USA and Canada.