It Won’t Be Long

by Sherry Riter in Nature

Today, with the temperatures warm and the sky so blue…

blue sky and fluffy clouds

I know it won’t be long…

beautiful flowers on a fast approaching summer day
beautiful flowers on a fast approaching summer day
beautiful flowers on a fast approaching summer day

“Joy in looking
and comprehending
is nature’s
most beautiful gift.”

BLOGNTWEET
The forum for savvy women and men!
Join here.

1 tweezle March 20, 2010 at 7:19 pm

oh – now that's just terribly, terribly wicked! 🙂 Our weather has been beautiful most of the week – in the 50's+ but they are calling for… can I really say it? SNOW on Monday!!!!

I'm dreaming of green and flowers, too. Thanks for the lovely eye candy.

Tweezle from Just One More Paragraph

2 Anna L. Walls March 20, 2010 at 7:31 pm

Oh I love taking pictures of the flowers. Give me 3 or 4 months and I'll have a whole new range of flowers. Well, maybe not new kinds of flowers but at least new pictures.

3 GregoryJ March 20, 2010 at 8:00 pm

Beautiful flowers. I'm more than ready them. I need help getting out of the winter depression.

4 Ashley Ladd March 20, 2010 at 8:06 pm

I don't know how you find the time to be a mom, run the blogntweet group AND post 2-3 times daily.

5 PJ March 20, 2010 at 8:07 pm

Our weather can't make up it's mind! It was beautiful yesterday, now today it's dreary, rainy and cold with a chance of snow tonight. Bah humbug! I'M READY FOR SUMMER! FORGET SPRING, it's too "iffy).

God Bless!

PJ

6 Your Mommy Friend Lori March 20, 2010 at 10:38 pm

Gorgeousness! Those pictures make me so excited for spring! It's been a long winter.

7 Cynthia Schuerr March 21, 2010 at 11:45 am

Beautiful pictures of flowers. I am so ready for them and can almost smell them through your blog. Thank you!

8 Teresha@Marlie and Me March 21, 2010 at 1:33 pm

I wish it looked like that here, but we woke up to a 1/8 in layer of white stuff. There is SNOW on the rooftops! It's a disgusting sight this time of year.

It Won’t Be Long

by Sherry Riter in Nature

Today, with the temperatures warm and the sky so blue…

blue sky and fluffy clouds

I know it won’t be long…

beautiful flowers on a fast approaching summer day
beautiful flowers on a fast approaching summer day
beautiful flowers on a fast approaching summer day

“Joy in looking
and comprehending
is nature’s
most beautiful gift.”

BLOGNTWEET
The forum for savvy women and men!
Join here.

9 tweezle March 20, 2010 at 7:19 pm

I'm dreaming of green and flowers, too. Thanks for the lovely eye candy.

Tweezle from Just One More Paragraph